• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 West Ham United 1

51 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

0 yellows at City, and then zero fouls at home to WH, both in defeats.

Whatever way you slice it, that is ridiculous and shows we are far too nice and or naive. 

ESPN have City 5 Chelsea 9 fouls, which considering we had 53% possession isn't unreasonable for us.

But I absolutely agree that we are too scared of making a tackle.  Indeed we never even look like we think  we could get a decision - opponents go down every time the lose the ball (Valencia probably the worst) but the only time we look surprised at the ref is when he gives something to us.  Even Pedro has developed "the Chelsea ref acceptance" and he spent nearly all his career at Barca!

Edited by Droy was my hero

Ham   
51 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Is that the West Ham singing songs about rent boys on Saturday whilst wearing their rainbow laces?

They sang the same song for 90 minutes. 

Their own LGBT group have publicly complained to Kick it out.

Sky have massively dropped the ball today.  Embarrassing. 

On 30/11/2019 at 9:44 PM, Michael Tucker said:

Yes, he is. IF we get our January transfer ban overturned, and can bring in a couple of quality players, and show the door to a few, then I'm very positive about the second half of the season. 

Me too. If anyone had said at the start of this campaign that regardless of a new rookie coach, no Hazard, a transfer ban, no Kante, RLC and Rudiger for half the season yet still manage to be 4th place in December above United Arsenal and Spurs , the laughter would have been deafening. We have had a blip and now we must react the right way. I think we will. 

14 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Me too. If anyone had said at the start of this campaign that regardless of a new rookie coach, no Hazard, a transfer ban, no Kante, RLC and Rudiger for half the season yet still manage to be 4th place in December above United Arsenal and Spurs , the laughter would have been deafening. We have had a blip and now we must react the right way. I think we will. 

Well actually everyone expected that and quite a few predicted 4th.  
They would probably have predicted that december through to January would be the tough time, as it was last year and the year before.

Jasonb   

I still think we will get 4th, think Spurs will challenge on all fronts and get injuries and fixture congestion while we bow out early (not intentionally) and focus on the league. 

Ham   

Irony can be quite ironic sometimes.

West Ham fans singing "rent boys" throughout the game when they don't own their own ground. Technically therefore..........

😆

On 04/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, Jasonb said:

I still think we will get 4th, think Spurs will challenge on all fronts and get injuries and fixture congestion while we bow out early (not intentionally) and focus on the league. 

Will we bollocks, we will win the league. We have the best team and manager. Liverpool will finish 4th once their luck wears of they dropn like a stone.

Jasonb   
10 hours ago, CostaTheBlue said:

Will we bollocks, we will win the league. We have the best team and manager. Liverpool will finish 4th once their luck wears of they dropn like a stone.

And I thought my armchair prediction was bold.............. 

chara   
22 hours ago, CostaTheBlue said:

This is delusional not bold!