• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 West Ham United 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against West Ham United at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Saturday, 30th November, 2019 (Local UK time/date).

Jasonb   

Should we give the Hammers a thrashing that just might end the job of Pellegrini.

9 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Should we give the Hammers a thrashing that just might end the job of Pellegrini.

Best no then.

3 hours ago, Jasonb said:

Two for the price of one.......:)

One bonus is that Diop is missing this one because Kane pulled him to the ground. He is possibly their best player and certainly their best defender. 

Leo91   

They're playing shoddy but I'm always a little nervous when we face West Ham. They have the potential to spoil. 

Concerns here are we have had two energy sapping games back to back, followed by 3 league games in a week.

Time to use the squad here I think, some doubts on Tammy so looks good opportunity for Giroud.

Tomori, Emerson, Mount all to start too. 

9 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Time to use the squad here I think

Will be surprised if Frank sees it any different. Although he will be keen for a win.

some doubts on Tammy so looks good opportunity for Giroud.

Or, indeed, Batshuayi.

Tomori, Emerson, Mount all to start too. 

Sounds about right............:)

18 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

some doubts on Tammy so looks good opportunity for Giroud.

Well I have to admit that Bats has surprised me with his form this year - but that is more about my expectations than anything else.  Quite how Giroud has played so staggeringly little this season I don't know.
Since September he has scored 4 goals for France while playing I guess no more than 30 mins for us.

39 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well I have to admit that Bats has surprised me with his form this year - but that is more about my expectations than anything else.  Quite how Giroud has played so staggeringly little this season I don't know.
Since September he has scored 4 goals for France while playing I guess no more than 30 mins for us.

What is even more surprising, is that when he did play at the start of the season he was playing pretty decently. I know he apprantly had a shocker against Burnley (I was on a plane at the time so did not see it) but surely it could not have been that much worse than Bats' last two appreances. 

Edited by King Kante