• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Valencia 2 Chelsea 2

2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Only decision is do we go 433 with Kovacic partnering Jorgi and Kante with Pulisic or Mount at LW or do we go 4231 with Jorgi, Kante, Mount in the hole and Puli out wide. 

The rest picks itself. 

Mount and rotate between the two format during the game, as we usually do.  Having Mount, Pulisic, Willian, Abraham AND Kante on the pitch at the same time is going to make pressing WHU just so much fun.

45 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Mount and rotate between the two format during the game, as we usually do.  Having Mount, Pulisic, Willian, Abraham AND Kante on the pitch at the same time is going to make pressing WHU just so much fun.

Well this is Valencia. West Ham at the weekend but I suppose the same is true then - maybe a look in for James at RB. 

3 hours ago, Ham said:

I'd have Mason on the pitch so it would have to be the latter. 

He gives us an extra dimension defensively and going forward. 

Mount could be present in both formations. 

Pulisic was rubbish at City, I’d probably start with this at Valencia;

Arrizabala (cause we do t have anyone else); Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Willian, Abraham, Mount

9 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Well this is Valencia. West Ham at the weekend but I suppose the same is true then - maybe a look in for James at RB. 

Mount could be present in both formations. 

Pulisic was rubbish at City, I’d probably start with this at Valencia;

Arrizabala (cause we do t have anyone else); Azpilicueta, Zouma, Tomori, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Willian, Abraham, Mount

I thought Pulisic played quite well at City. Everything he did was positive, he probably didn’t get on the ball enough during the game, but he created city problems majority of the time he had the ball. I was hoping Frank was not gonna bring him off because I felt he was our route back into the match, ultimately, it didn’t quite happen in the end.

chelboy   

Pulisic is the player that misses Mount the most. Mount runs create more space for him and allow him to cut inside which is really what his game is about. 

Rest of the team picks itself with James in for Emerson and Mount for Kova. Feel harsh on dropping Kova because I think he has been our best CM this season but its hard to drop Jorg or Kante. 

19 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

We need to rediscover our spirit.

Not that much wrong with our spirit in our last CL game, coming back from 4-1 down...

Blue Rod   
2 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Not that much wrong with our spirit in our last CL game, coming back from 4-1 down...

We have to do it consistently. To be honest, the main reason we were down to 4 -1 in the first place was exactly what I said earlier; experienced players putting a decent performance in some matches then throwing in a stinker now and again. 

Rob B   
2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Rudiger trained 

“Days and weeks” away from playing according to the press conference write-up I’ve seen mind you.