• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Valencia 2 Chelsea 2

Must not lose this, but the players have to be careful they don't go in with that mindset, for them, this has to be must win and get the qualification to the knockout rounds sorted.

I would bring Mount back in for sure, it's just a question of who drops out - for me, Kovacic has to play on current form even though he seems the most obvious choice to drop to the bench, so it's not an easy decision for Frank. Pulisic possibly gets a rest ahead of the weekend and we play 433 again tonight? 

The other decision is obviously full back and personally the two in form full back are James and Azpi, James is really making a statement whenever he plays and I don't think that can be ignored.

It's tricky, but I think I would go:

Kepa

James Zouma Tomori Azpilicueta

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Abraham Mount

Bench: Caballero, Emerson, Christensen, Pulisic, Pedro, Giroud, Batshuayi

I think it will be a nervy match, they don't concede many, but I think we should have enough for a narrow win. Come on boys!

P.S. Hate these early kick-off times, bang in the middle of my commute, so I'll have to try and stream on my phone and have it cut in and out constantly until I give in and put it on the radio and just hope nothing exciting happens we go through tunnels!

bert19   
12 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

None of Rudiger, Hudson-Odoi, and Barkley have travelled.

Sounds like Barkley has had a relapse of the niggling brain injury that has been troubling him for years now...

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, bert19 said:

Sounds like Barkley has had a relapse of the niggling brain injury that has been troubling him for years now...

You mean the one where his mother dropped him on his head? 

paulw66   
15 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

P.S. Hate these early kick-off times, bang in the middle of my commute, so I'll have to try and stream on my phone and have it cut in and out constantly until I give in and put it on the radio and just hope nothing exciting happens we go through tunnels!

Bloody annoying.

My train leaves London Bridge at 17:55 and I get home just under an hour later........ rules out the entire first half. 

Either that or I stay in town, get home late and get in trouble at home......perhaps nobody will notice if I leave early?

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Don Antonio said:

And also Alonso

This screams to me of Azpi at left back, RJ at right back

41 minutes ago, bert19 said:

That is one theory.  Personally I think the opposite, he is a case where great determination and an oversized ego at times has appeared to overcome a limited talent.  Not that I think it bears much thinking about now.

Sciatika   
3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Bloody annoying.

My train leaves London Bridge at 17:55 and I get home just under an hour later........ rules out the entire first half. 

Either that or I stay in town, get home late and get in trouble at home......perhaps nobody will notice if I leave early?

I have a lecture from 6-8 on the Athenian Sicilian Campaign and I just bumped into the lecturer in the corridor. I think she will notice if I am missing.

3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I have a lecture from 6-8 on the Athenian Sicilian Campaign and I just bumped into the lecturer in the corridor. I think she will notice if I am missing.

Remind her that the defeat of the Spanish Armada was a pivertol moment in our world history and should be celebrated whenever the 2 nations clash.  She will understand. 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

This screams to me of Azpi at left back, RJ at right back

Absolutely 

cannot be any worse than Alonso or Emerson at LB

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Sciatika   
25 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Remind her that the defeat of the Spanish Armada was a pivertol moment in our world history and should be celebrated whenever the 2 nations clash.  She will understand. 

She's Greek.