asvaberg   

Lovely city

Amazing stadium/atmosphere

I hope for a Chelsea win but I won't be too disapointed with a draw

mestalla.jpg

Edited by asvaberg

5 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Bloody annoying.

My train leaves London Bridge at 17:55 and I get home just under an hour later........ rules out the entire first half. 

Either that or I stay in town, get home late and get in trouble at home......perhaps nobody will notice if I leave early?

Same for me, but from London Victoria - I'll probably get home just after the 2nd half kicks off, very annoying.

15 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Same for me, but from London Victoria - I'll probably get home just after the 2nd half kicks off, very annoying.

I thought we'd left all this early kick stuff behind with the Ropey League. This is nonsense. The Spanish too will just about be having lunch at this time.

paulw66   
7 hours ago, paulw66 said:

This screams to me of Azpi at left back, RJ at right back

Point to me. and AC at centre half. 

The Chelsea team to face Valencia : Arrizabalaga, James, Zouma, Christensen , Azpilicueta (C), Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Willian, Pulisic , Abraham Subs : Caballero, Tomori, Emerson, Mount, Pedro, Giroud, Batshuayi

Starts for James, Christiensen and Kova preferred to Mount.

25 minutes ago, Tammy's right foot said:

The Chelsea team to face Valencia : Arrizabalaga, James, Zouma, Christensen , Azpilicueta (C), Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Willian, Pulisic , Abraham Subs : Caballero, Tomori, Emerson, Mount, Pedro, Giroud, Batshuayi

Starts for James, Christiensen and Kova preferred to Mount.

James in, two young players out.  Christensen for Tomori I'm surprised hasn't happened earlier.  James has a big match to show what he can do.

chelboy   

Zouma and Christensen conceded 9 goals  in 3 games when playing together hmmm. Those games came against United and Liverpool X2 so lets see how they do here. We have been a better team since those fixtures so who knows.

Surprised to not see Mount who could help as a goal threat. I don’t think we need the 3 in CM but lets see. 

3 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Zouma and Christensen conceded 9 goals  in 3 games when playing together hmmm. Those games came against United and Liverpool X2 so lets see how they do here. We have been a better team since those fixtures so who knows.

Surprised to not see Mount who could help as a goal threat. I don’t think we need the 3 in CM but lets see. 

Hmm it could be a concern here. I’m just not sure they are a good pairing. I can see the thought of giving of giving Tomori a break, but at least Tomori and Zouma have established a combination together. I just don’t like the pairing of Zouma and Christensen.

Holymoly   

We may regret not starting Mount. Always seems to be a disconnect between midfiled and attack when he is on the bench.