• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Aston Villa 1

bONes   

good win, well played Kepa. We desperately need 2nd striker performing well when Tammy is out

bONes   

Kante has done a bril job btw. Sitting deep, blocking shots on the edge of the area - we were missing that a lot

chelboy   

Notice Kepa came out for more crosses in the 2nd half. At the end there he even came out of his 6 yard box to claim the ball towards the edge of the box. Maybe someone had a word at HT. Missed Mount’s goal. Should have scored more. The pivot at home looks better with Kova and Kante. I enjoyed the Kova yellow card. It’s things like that we need to do more often in transitions. We defended better in transitions today which was where WH scored from. 

Another Motm performance from Kova. For me he is midfielder no.1. 1st name on the team sheet. Solid from Pulisic and Tammy. Much better 2nd half. 

JaneB   
4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Thank goodness that's over, I've never known a side to make so many chances and not take them. 

Sadly yes but we still won thank goodness. Hopefully back on track. Well done Frank and team 💙

Bison   

Need more goals in this team. Mount had serious tunnel vision in the second half, really needs to learn to get his head up every now and again and play his teammates in.

We battered them for long periods in the second half, slightly concerning that we keep missing chances but hopefully that comes over time. 

Amazing how important Abraham has become for us, truly a pivotal player. Also very pleased Mount to play well and score a great goal, especially when the much praised Grealish was anonymous. 

Azpi was crap again and needs benching, Willian was Willian. 

Next up, a manager-less Everton. 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Sure

Wasn't a problem last season with the same GK

Well actually it was but never mind. Personally I was at the game in the MHL so I will watch it again but for me he needs to come out and punch it. I have been saying time and again his stay at home style of keeping is crap because if a ball goes in the 8 yard area and the attacker gets to it, he has very little chance of saving it as is too close. Anyway, good win. Onwards and up. 

29 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Notice Kepa came out for more crosses in the 2nd half. At the end there he even came out of his 6 yard box to claim the ball towards the edge of the box. Maybe someone had a word at HT. Missed Mount’s goal. Should have scored more. The pivot at home looks better with Kova and Kante. I enjoyed the Kova yellow card. It’s things like that we need to do more often in transitions. We defended better in transitions today which was where WH scored from. 

Another Motm performance from Kova. For me he is midfielder no.1. 1st name on the team sheet. Solid from Pulisic and Tammy. Much better 2nd half. 

Yep. Kova comfortably the best player on the pitch tonight. Bossed the midfield, constantly trying to control and dictate play and defensively very good too.

His cynical yellow was needed as both he and Kante were caught out ahead of the ball after he was dispossessed.

• Like 1