• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Aston Villa 1

12 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

If your happy to say that...

Sarri and Conte are on target now for 98 and 100 points.  A level only Conte has beaten once at Juve - no other Juve or Inter manager has got that far.
They are both doing exceptionally well and trying to belittle either performance can only be about personal subjectivism over-riding the obvious.

Both great managers.  Sarri is a great guy too.

I’m afraid it cannot and will not be judged that way, much as you would like it.

Juve want the CL, they will live with no Serie A title if at expense of winning CL. However, they really want both. Sarri has a huge squad of talent at his disposal, Conte does not have anywhere near that depth of quality.

Sarri really is in with the big boys here. No serious depth in his domestic title race and a squad with everything in place to win CL.

You can paint all the pretty pictures with numbers that you want. He has no margin for error.

12 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

I’m afraid it cannot and will not be judged that way, much as you would like it.

Juve want the CL, they will live with no Serie A title if at expense of winning CL. However, they really want both. Sarri has a huge squad of talent at his disposal, Conte does not have anywhere near that depth of quality.

Sarri really is in with the big boys here. No serious depth in his domestic title race and a squad with everything in place to win CL.

You can paint all the pretty pictures with numbers that you want. He has no margin for error.

In which case we can only congratulate him for a fantastic start so far.  Why would anyone not recognise that?
image.png.600e122bfb92d30274591e328f88390d.png

Edited by Droy was my hero

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

In which case we can only congratulate him for a fantastic start so far.  Why would anyone not recognise that?

So far so good.......completely irrelevant though. It’s business end that matters in this job. 

I have nothing personal against Sarri. I think he did an average job here, you think he did a great job and I think that is complete bollox.

So it’s nothing personal from me on him. We’ve debated and argued it closely over the last 6 months and I’m convinced the next 6 months will support my view. When no excuses exist, it’s a great position to be in from both sides.

12 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

So far so good.......completely irrelevant though. It’s business end that matters in this job. 

In which case lets congratulate him on an excellent 4 years at the clubs he has been at and leave any bitching to the end of the season -unless of course it is personal.

13 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

I think he did an average job here, you think he did a great job and I think that is complete bollox.

You said it mate.  If you are happy for people to know that.