• Current Donation Goals

Silva gone.  I read " Duncan Ferguson has taken ‘temporary charge of the first team’, "

Let's hope Frank takes care then as we burgle 3 points at Goodison.

Silva has been sacked so it's Duncan Disorderly at the helm V us I'm afraid.

Silva going makes this game much harder than it would originally have appeared. Fully expect 'Big Dunc' to send out the biggest, strongest team he can with a view to 'tactically' hurt us and stop our players by any means. 

We should get the result here, but with the manager leaving you just don't really know what to expect. Frank has some tricky decisions to make for this one, with so many games recently and a very important game vs Lille on Tuesday, players will need a rest, but as we've seen, we can't afford to rest too many.

I would go for:

Kepa

James Zouma Tomori Azpi

Kante Jorginho

CHO Mount Pulisic

Tammy

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger/Christensen, Emerson, Kovacic, Willian, Bats, Giroud

Definitely some tricky calls to make for this game with important CL game next week. I don’t really like the Zouma/AC combination but thought it was decent on Weds night. Kovacic playing well but may need a rest here, or play him here ahead of CL game. I presume Tammy is fit. First half Vs Villa we had nothing down the left, so tempted to bring Emerson back in here.

Kepa

Azpi.  Zouma  AC  Emerson 

Kante  Kovacic

Willian   Mount   CHO

Abraham

16 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Silva has been sacked so it's Duncan Disorderly at the helm V us I'm afraid.

I've always used and heard used 'Drunkan Disorderly'

Just our luck to catch them directly after Silva going, plus we've a poor record up there recently.

chelboy   

Could do with some rotation especially those that have played the last 4. Big game against Lille coming up. 

Kepa

Azpi  Christensen Tomori Emerson

Kante     Jorg

Willian         Mount         CHO

Tammy

I think it will be a draw. 

Edited by chelboy

Everton away is always difficult, their horrible supporters always screaming for anything, wanting the opposition players booked for any infringement, we need a strong ref (Craig pawson step forward)

I don’t like the early kick off games I think the first half will be crucial they have no confidence so we need to start fast take the game to them and take are chances .3-1 win Tammy pulisic and odoi scoring 

Easy win for Chelsea. Everton are complete rubbish, they even made that joke Liverpool side look good the other night.

Everton 0-6 Chelsea

• Haha 1

Will be a tough game. May be me, but it seems we never win there. I reckon this may end up 1-1 or something. Team for me needs to be: 

Kepa

James Rudi AC/Tomori Dave

Kante Kova Mount 

Willian Tammy Puli

Subs: Willy Zouma AC/Tomori Alonso Jorgi Pedro Giroud

Looking ahead at the PL in general if we can win our next three games we could put some serious daylight between ourselves and the rest of the league for 4th. So, c'mon Chels! Let's do this. 

Edited by King Kante