• Current Donation Goals

I'm worried about this one . We'll get kicked off the park with that psycho in charge.

This is most definitely gonna be a hard game. I’m stood in the fanzone area and everything is about building up the emotion around Ferguson being in charge.

Video montages on him both on and off the pitch, never heard him talk so much!

They are definitely building up the emotion/passions for this game . We need to be really switched on from the start here.

Chelsea Kepa; James, Christensen, Zouma, Azpilicueta (c); Kante, Kovacic, Mount; Willian, Abraham, Pulisic.

Subs Caballero, Tomori, Emerson, Jorginho, Barkley, Hudson-Odoi, Batshuayi.

Everton Pickford; Sidibe, Holgate, Keane, Digne, Iwobi, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson (c), Richarlison, Walcott, Calvert-Lewin.

Subs Steckelenberg, Baines, Davies, Niasse, Tosun, Bernard, Kean.

The referee is Craig Pawson.

Unchanged. 

I find it hard to believe that Jorginho is fully fit and benched.  Not that the club talk about these things much.  

chelboy   
5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Unchanged. 

I find it hard to believe that Jorginho is fully fit and benched.  Not that the club talk about these things much.  

Out of the 3 he has been the weakest in form. It’s no surprise. You can’t drop Kova on recent form unless you rest him. 

34 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Out of the 3 he has been the weakest in form. It’s no surprise. You can’t drop Kova on recent form unless you rest him. 

Kova is the new  "Matic" don't you know .