• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
5 minutes ago, chelboy said:

The frustrating thing about this game is I can see us attacking all 2nd half then conceding the 2nd goal and losing 2-0. 

I agree

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Zouma got caught out so Dave had to try and drop in to cover him. That is why AC had two players to deal with. Kova had to do more to cut the cross out. 

Where was James or a CM?  Why did a cross drop from the sky onto 3 Everton players and 2 Chelsea ones?

chelboy   

On crosses we need to worry more about the back post. Teams will see this weakness and keep trying it. The whole defence should probably be a metre further back. 

chelboy   

Yeah always thought they would get the 2nd. Didn’t think it would come this early. Not sure how many times Frank needs to see Christensen and Zouma is probably the worst combination we could come up with. Don’t think Zouma looks comfortable at LCB. 

Bison   

Has Christensen ever won a physical battle in his career? He is the weakest player I've ever seen play for us.

Christensen is just poor. I don't understand how he constantly gets games. He is sub-par in the air, average in terms of pace, average on the ball... time for an upgrade.

Edited by Blue_In_Every_Way