• Current Donation Goals

Tomori needs to come back in as does Emerson (yes he had a couple of poor games, but we're much more balanced with a left-footer that side) and I'd also get Jorginho in as we missed him a lot against Everton (IMO). I'd probably move Mount to the left and give Pulisic a rest. So...

Kepa

James Zouma Tomori Emerson

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Tammy Mount

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger/Christensen, Azpilicueta, Barkley, Pulisic, Giroud, Bats

Tricky one as we have to win, so could be some nerves and they are playing for nothing other than pride so have nothing to lose - always dangerous.

I feel like if we get an early goal and take control of the game, we'll be fine - give them a lead or get stuck at 0-0 for HT and we could be in a bit of trouble.

paulw66   
20 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Tomori needs to come back in as does Emerson (yes he had a couple of poor games, but we're much more balanced with a left-footer that side) and I'd also get Jorginho in as we missed him a lot against Everton (IMO). I'd probably move Mount to the left and give Pulisic a rest. So...

Kepa

James Zouma Tomori Emerson

Kante Jorginho Kovacic

Willian Tammy Mount

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger/Christensen, Azpilicueta, Barkley, Pulisic, Giroud, Bats

Tricky one as we have to win, so could be some nerves and they are playing for nothing other than pride so have nothing to lose - always dangerous.

I feel like if we get an early goal and take control of the game, we'll be fine - give them a lead or get stuck at 0-0 for HT and we could be in a bit of trouble.

If Ajax beat Valencia, a point is fine. Not that we should play like that.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet, so we need to score twice at least if we want to win. 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

If Ajax beat Valencia, a point is fine. Not that we should play like that.

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet, so we need to score twice at least if we want to win. 

I wouldn't be so sure about an Ajax win. They lost at the weekend and they have not been as good this year. Last time they played Ajax they were still in a funny place because their manager got sacked. I have Valencia getting the win or a draw in that one. 

Edited by King Kante

asvaberg   

Status, check :)

Our 24 first matches this year (PL,CL,Carabao)= 12wins, 5 draw, 7 losses (1 of the draws ended with penalty shootout, lost)

Our 24 first matches last year (PL; EL; Carabao) = 17wins, 5 draw, 2 losses

PL only, 16 matches:

this year: 9 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses

last year: 10wins, 4 draws, 2 losses

In the race for PL top 4: check

In the race for advancement Champions league: check

Carabao cup: un-check

Not bad for a team weakened by the loss of experienced players like Hazard, Morata, Luiz(okok), Higuain

Not bad at all, by our young team.

Come on, you blues.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Not bad for a team weakened by the loss of experienced players like Hazard, Morata, Luiz(okok), Higuain

Not bad at all, by our young team.

Come on, you blues.

Thankyou.  Not bad at all considering how gloomy it looked last summer.
But not good.  And certainly some of the early celebrations have been premature.  We've been kidding ourselves because Arsenal, Spurs and Man U have been so poor.

3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Thankyou.  Not bad at all considering how gloomy it looked last summer.
But not good.  And certainly some of the early celebrations have been premature.  We've been kidding ourselves because Arsenal, Spurs and Man U have been so poor.

I don’t think anyone was kidding themselves on here. People we happy about the positive style of football and how well the academy lads had integrated into the team.

We’ve been good to watch with mixed results, generally more positive than negative though. We are a work in progress and everyone accepts that. 

18 minutes ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

I don’t think anyone was kidding themselves on here. People we happy about the positive style of football and how well the academy lads had integrated into the team.

We’ve been good to watch with mixed results, generally more positive than negative though. We are a work in progress and everyone accepts that. 

Your kidding yourself again.

chelboy   

Cabby/Cummings

James   Zouma   Rudiger    Emerson

Kante       Jorg

Willian       Mount     CHO

Tammy

Going to be a nervy night. Early goal would help. Would have picked Tomori if he wasn’t injured. 

Edited by chelboy