• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 2

Recommended Posts

This game comes at a horrible time, we're mid 'blip' and Spurs are very much on the 'new manager bounce'. That said, if we were to get a win here, it has the potential to steer the ship back on course somewhat, ahead of a rather tricky couple of months for us.

I'd take a draw but would love a win. For me though, it's just avoiding defeat and keeping them behind us.

COME ON CHELS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

This game comes at a horrible time, we're mid 'blip' and Spurs are very much on the 'new manager bounce'.

Perhaps.  But on the other hand Spurs are always going to be motivated against us especially at home.  And a game like this in the middle of our very positive earlier run might have brought it to an early close.  
The good run was bookended with defeats to Liverpool and Man City.image.png.689eded219fcc4e2f6d78eb8f5ebd8d0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Perhaps.  But on the other hand Spurs are always going to be motivated against us especially at home.  And a game like this in the middle of our very positive earlier run might have brought it to an early close.  
The good run was bookended with defeats to Liverpool and Man City.image.png.689eded219fcc4e2f6d78eb8f5ebd8d0.png

True, although if we'd got them in the middle of our run, at least it was in the middle of their very bad run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

And a dozen Chelsea fans on here making complete pricks of themselves because the media persuaded them to hate a Chelsea legend.
Mind you it will be the same even if we win.

Haha, I would be one of those "pricks"- I'll let you into a secret I seldom read or watch anything in the media,I watch newsnight  every night that pretty much all I need to know.

For sport,and in particular cfc I find in here, simples.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chelboy   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

And a dozen Chelsea fans on here making complete pricks of themselves because the media persuaded them to hate a Chelsea legend.
Mind you it will be the same even if we win.

Who said we hate him? Everyone is grateful for what he achieved but I wouldn’t want him managing us again. That doesn’t mean we hate him. There is no buzz around him anymore and he seems to become more bitter as time goes on. There will be new and better managers that will come through and learn the game better than him. People can talk about his trophy record and achievements but I don’t it’s that straight forward for managers anymore. The way he has lost the dressing room in his last 3 jobs after 2 seasons probably shows it is hard to trust him in the long term. If you think its the media that made people not want JM here then you probably aren’t listening to their views. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Who said we hate him? Everyone is grateful for what he achieved but I wouldn’t want him managing us again. That doesn’t mean we hate him. There is no buzz around him anymore and he seems to become more bitter as time goes on. There will be new and better managers that will come through and learn the game better than him. People can talk about his trophy record and achievements but I don’t it’s that straight forward for managers anymore. The way he has lost the dressing room in his last 3 jobs after 2 seasons probably shows it is hard to trust him in the long term. If you think its the media that made people not want JM here then you probably aren’t listening to their views. 

Started well.  Gonna be a long day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

And a dozen Chelsea fans on here making complete pricks of themselves because the media persuaded them to hate a Chelsea legend.
Mind you it will be the same even if we win.

Ah good old Droy full of xmas cheer.

Straight out of the Momentun utter bollox  book of excuses,  Blame people I disagree with on imaginary media campaigns. You aint Jon lansman are you ?

Well at least you can get your half n half managers scarf out/

As to the match expect extended rotational fouling, and use of the long ball from you know who. Would be a grand idea to have Kante if playing sit deep for this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Blame people I disagree with on imaginary media campaigns. You aint Jon lansman are you ?

......... Would be a grand idea to have Kante if playing sit deep for this

And where did you get the idea that Kante can sit deep from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
19 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Ah good old Droy full of xmas cheer.

Straight out of the Momentun utter bollox  book of excuses,  Blame people I disagree with on imaginary media campaigns. You aint Jon lansman are you ?

Well at least you can get your half n half managers scarf out

As to the match expect extended rotational fouling, and use of the long ball from you know who. Would be a grand idea to have Kante if playing sit deep for this

 

😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.