• Current Donation Goals

exiledblue

Official: Willian Departs And Signs For Arsenal

Jasonb   

Can Hazard still shoot decently?

I ask as during my couple of views he has not done so and he has had some surgery since being at Madrid.

14 hours ago, Jasonb said:

Can Hazard still shoot decently?

I ask as during my couple of views he has not done so and he has had some surgery since being at Madrid.

Hazard sadly looks done. 

Jasonb   
45 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Hazard sadly looks done. 

Hopefully we get to see some more from him at the Euros just to be sure.

JaneB   
27 minutes ago, JaneB said:

It is pure guesswork.  For one thing it reckons Corinthians in Brazil are going to pay him 30% of his current £240k a week salary.  That would be £72k.  In Brazil.  Which is ridiculous.

I daresay Arsenal and Willian have come to some kind of agreement, Arteta pretty much said so, but no one is going to tell us or Sky what it is.

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

It is pure guesswork.  For one thing it reckons Corinthians in Brazil are going to pay him 30% of his current £240k a week salary.  That would be £72k.  In Brazil.  Which is ridiculous.

I daresay Arsenal and Willian have come to some kind of agreement, Arteta pretty much said so, but no one is going to tell us or Sky what it is.

Surprised he returned to Brazil, I thought he applied for a British passport. “Maybe he got it” 

Flinkers   
6 hours ago, Wolfie Smith said:

Surprised he returned to Brazil, I thought he applied for a British passport. “Maybe he got it” 

He passed his citizenship test before he left Chelsea.

Holymoly   

Good on the guy. It's a pity more players and their agents  aren't like that. Good luck back in Brazil.

10 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I imagine he has got a very sizeable package from Arsenal, but my understanding is there's a decent amount of money in the Brazilian league and clubs there can and do pay good money. 

48 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

I imagine he has got a very sizeable package from Arsenal, but my understanding is there's a decent amount of money in the Brazilian league and clubs there can and do pay good money. 

£72k?  That is the top player for most PL teams.  
Seems like a poor guess to me.