• Current Donation Goals

exiledblue

Official: Willian Departs And Signs For Arsenal

Ham   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Or he might be dismayed why he can't get the clowns to put in two good performances on the spin. 

I still think it's more on them than him. 

Definitely them. Like I said, he doesn't train them to have brain farts in possession. He doesn't train them to constantly sky shots over the bar. He doesn't train them to almost always hit the first man with a cross or corner. 

Willian is his name

He really is quite fame

But its a shame

That he isn't in the game

Or called Prince William

Or maybe will.I.am

But that would be a sham

Because his name isn't pam

But I don't give a damn

Because he's quite good

Giving Chelsea fans wood

Expect me

Because I'm a laadee

Bison   
On 27/12/2019 at 0:01 PM, Jasonb said:

Willian wasn't the problem yesterday, it was down to Frank setting us up wrongly and then didn't react early enough. 

He wasn't but he also offered nothing to the team and was a passenger. There wasn't even a hint of him stepping up and contributing in the final third and that sadly is a typical Willian performance.

Tottenham was his once a season highlight; Southampton is much closer to his true level. Hopefully the thread starter was taking note.

Bison   

Since the Spurs game:

0 goals

1 assist (Tammy goal vs Arsenal)

Oh, can't forget the dive to win the penalty against Burnley as well to be fair.

Just the 4 goals in 22 League games this season.

No wonder the thread has gone cold. No doubt it will pick up after his next good game (around March/April at this rate).

Jasonb   

For me a little hard to judge Willian, when we are playing Kante as an attacking midfielder who slows down the play and then plays a square pass.

kev61   

Willian is a superb player that suffers with the Chelsea virus at times - we will be the !worse off without!

He was excellent at the start of the season but the cynic in me realised that he was negotiating for a new contract and I vaguely remember the same thing happened last time too . The news of a new contract has died and so have his efforts .

11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

He was excellent at the start of the season but the cynic in me realised that he was negotiating for a new contract and I vaguely remember the same thing happened last time too . The news of a new contract has died and so have his efforts .

So he wasn't negotiating a new contract earlier in the season then.

Why do people think that press rumours are any reliable guide to what actually happens?

Bison   
8 hours ago, Jasonb said:

For me a little hard to judge Willian, when we are playing Kante as an attacking midfielder who slows down the play and then plays a square pass.

What on earth...? Is Kante the forum's new scapegoat?

'Hard to judge Willian when we are playing Kante...'... WHAT? I genuinely cannot believe I have just read that.

The amount of excuses made for an attacking player who averages 5 goals a season is unbelievable. This one being the absolute worst.

33 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

So he wasn't negotiating a new contract earlier in the season then.

Why do people think that press rumours are any reliable guide to what actually happens?

No. He was negotiating a new contract at the beginning of the season , when he was "trying" . 

The talks have stopped , so has he .