Michael Tucker

Arsenal 1 Chelsea 2

Back to basics is all I want to see.

----------------------Kepa

Azpili-Rudiger--Zouma-Emerson

-------------Jorginho-Kovacic

-----Willian--------Mount-----Pulisic

-------------------Tammy

Tammy must be incredibly worn out but we just dont have the depth. Rudiger's basically come in and started playing almost every game as well.

Someone commented that Liverpool don't have a midfield, that's because they don't need one.

when you've got a front three of mane,firminio and Salah and 2 fullbacks who basically play as wingers, WHO CAN CROSS THE BALL, they get the ball forward as quick as possible..

where as we have a manager who seems too scared to leave the club captain out of the line up, can't cross the ball and is in decline.

The time has come to get James into the team, he may well turn out to be as good as Trent Arnold but only if given a chance.

get the ball forward quicker, stop playing it around at the back and giving teams the chance to get players behind the ball.

jorgino has gone back to being the player he was last season, sideways and backwards.

Kepa

Rudiger,Zuma,Tomori

JAMES(if fit), Kante,kovacic,Alonso

Mount,Tammy,Pulisic

Let Arsenal have the ball and hit them quick on the break, they are one of the worst Arsenal teams  that have played in the premier league, just get the ball forward as quick as possible and don't mess around playing it around at the back.

Edited by Never happy

James is injured, so he won't be playing tomorrow, but once he is back fit he has to get a lot of game time ahead of Azpi, I hope.

For tomorrow I would probably go:

Kepa

Azpi  Rudiger  Tomori  Emerson

Kante  Kovacic

Pulisic  Mount  Willian

Tammy

It is, of course, must win, as they all are, but we really do need to be beating this Arsenal side and more dropped points will see us finally drop out of the top 4 and then we're chasing, which won't be a lot of fun with this yo-yo side!

Same as Spurs line up for me. It worked perfectly there and can in this game.

I’d thrown James in if fit, but if not then this games requires same eleven. Southampton at home wasn’t the game for this shape, but Arsenal away is.

All these teams fighting for fourth place, not only is Jose confident of making it, I see OGS at man Utd, (fresh after beating a reserve Newcastle team) giving it large, "we will make top four, no doubt"....

we would have been long gone, even if we had beaten 2 out of West Ham, bournemouth or southampton

Edited by Never happy

Holymoly   

Commonsense would dictate that we lose this one but knowing our inconsistent form we'll win. Not expecting too much though to be honest as Abraham must be cream crackered and the lack of aparent joined up thinking between our phases of play means that the transfer window can't come soon enough. Just hope it isn't a bunch of second rate mercs. What we need are self motivated warriors.

Slightly off tangent but how the **** did we get beat by Bournemouth at home. Watching them right now playing Brighton their defending has been awful and how its only 1-0  to Brighton I will never know. 

Ham   

Worst VAR decision I've ever seen has just favoured Spuds.