• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Brighton & Hove Albion 1 Chelsea 1

Bison   

We cannot keep the ball in the final third. No chance of building a chance unless it's a counter.

Pulisic is the new Hazard. 

He's been brought down twice from behind in the last five minutes and the ref waved play on. 

chelboy   
12 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Can somebody tell Tammy, just because you are in contract negotiation does not mean you throw away basic football principles in pursuit of goals. That ball was a slide in to Willian all day long. We certainly do not want him to end up a Daniel Sturridge. 

??? Compared to most strikers he is pretty unselfish. 

Started brightly, however, since Potter rectified his formation we've been largely ineffectual. 

We need about twenty opportunities to make one goal and are nowhere near good enough in the final third. 

And Kepa frightens the life out of me. 

Edited by Mark Kelly

Bison   
Just now, chelboy said:

??? Compared to most strikers he is pretty unselfish. 

Exactly. In 5 months of football this season that is the first instance of 'selfishness' from Tammy I can think of.

18 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Can somebody tell Tammy, just because you are in contract negotiation does not mean you throw away basic football principles in pursuit of goals. That ball was a slide in to Willian all day long. We certainly do not want him to end up a Daniel Sturridge. 

Can someone tell the media that when you have a contract through to 2022 you are neither "in negotation" not "refusing to negotiate".

14 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Kante is out of this planet. Smallest man on the pitch winning the most header contests. How he anticipates the ball and intercepts is beyond human, honestly. 

Yup.  It is not just speed, he does have that 6th sense of knowing where the ball is about to go that normally players don't get till they are 30.  Maka had it, albeit in a completely different role.

I must be watching a different game, Brighton have been awful and once again we fail to capitalize on it. Many passes going astray in the final third, wrong decisions being made, all this while Brighton have been crap.

Some one said Kante was winning everything, he does, but then gives the ball away.

Still we  are winning and I hope we can put this to bed very soon.

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

I must be watching a different game, Brighton have been awful and once again we fail to capitalize on it. Many passes going astray in the final third, wrong decisions being made, all this while Brighton have been crap.

Some one said Kante was winning everything, he does, but then gives the ball away.

Still we  are winning and I hope we can put this to bed very soon.

Nobody has been particularly good on the ball. Singling out Kante is a bit harsh.