• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Nottingham Forest 0

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Get well soon Frank 對

According to Jody, Frank will be back on Sunday. Tomori has been hit by the same bug, and is a 'maybe'. Alonso is definitely out, as it Loftus-Cheek. Giroud is OK to play.

2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

According to Jody, Frank will be back on Sunday. Tomori has been hit by the same bug, and is a 'maybe'. Alonso is definitely out, as it Loftus-Cheek. Giroud is OK to play.

I hope its not poisoning. The players should never eat food cooked by rival fans, especially if they are Tottenham or Liverpool fans. The club needs to make sure they only eat food cooked by the club chef.

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Thanks Michael.

I fear it will make no difference if Giroud is OK or not. Frank just doesn't fancy him

16 minutes ago, CostaTheBlue said:

I hope its not poisoning. The players should never eat food cooked by rival fans, especially if they are Tottenham or Liverpool fans. The club needs to make sure they only eat food cooked by the club chef.

I'm sure you once used to post good stuff on here or maybe I'm muddling you up with someone else

3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I fear it will make no difference if Giroud is OK or not. Frank just doesn't fancy him

That's the truth! Mind you, it is the FA Cup, and the main players surely need a rest. Even so, Bats is still in front of him.

3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I'm sure you once used to post good stuff on here

I seriously doubt it......:).

6 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Thanks Michael.

I'm sure you once used to post good stuff on here or maybe I'm muddling you up with someone else

Yeah I remember predicting Chelsea to win the CL in 2012, when everyone was doubting us.

39 minutes ago, CostaTheBlue said:

For goodness sake - it's the flu. Jody has confirmed this, and Frank's not the only one. This time of year over there - it happens!

JaneB   
4 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

That's the truth! Mind you, it is the FA Cup, and the main players surely need a rest. Even so, Bats is still in front of him.

That certainly doesn't say a lot for Giroud now. He's a much better player than Bats but something isn't right

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

That certainly doesn't say a lot for Giroud now. He's a much better player than Bats but something isn't right

Here's the big difference for me right now (not the only one, of course) - Bats wants to stay, and Giroud doesn't. At least that's the way I read things.

It's the only things that explains why he's been overlooked.

JaneB   

Yes I agree. But he probably wants to go because Frank doesn't rate him now. Chicken and egg? Difficult to call.

He's a decent player. Maybe he doesn't fit into Frank's formations. Those with more knowledge could explain that

15 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Yes I agree. But he probably wants to go because Frank doesn't rate him now.

Personally, I think that it comes down to Giroud wanting to play. He's not getting a sniff under Frank, and that doesn't look likely to change.