• Current Donation Goals

No idea what to expect here, I'd like to think we'd win, but I expect Burnley to sit very deep, kick us constantly without the ref 'seeing' and then slinging the ball forward hoping that something sticks... and we don't do well against that. Cliche I know, but an early goal here would make a huge difference.

Kepa

James Rudiger Zouma Azpi

Kante Kovacic

CHO Mount Willian

Tammy

I think CHO will get the start, to try and encourage the decent outing in the FA cup to continue and to get another look at the James-CHO link up.

Bison   
10 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Essential for our top 4 hopes that we get 6 points in the next two games before our upcoming league run of Arsenal, Leicester, United, Spurs.

Such a shame, we should be going into these games with a healthy gap with the teams below us. Getting just one point from West Ham, Southampton, Bournemouth and Brighton may prove to be the difference.

1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Essential for our top 4 hopes that we get 6 points in the next two games before our upcoming league run of Arsenal, Leicester, United, Spurs.

Personally, I see all 4 of those games as winnable. Not easy, but certainly winnable. Much reason to be optimistic, certainly.

12 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Personally, I see all 4 of those games as winnable. Not easy, but certainly winnable. Much reason to be optimistic, certainly.

Yes they certainly are, but then we still need to beat the teams lower down. For further optimism - Spurs play Liverpool and City before we meet them and United play Liverpool too, even more reason to get these six points and potentially open the gap further (albeit part of me would love them both to beat Liverpool) many of those 4 will also have to play each other later.

Jasonb   

It kind of depends on what mentality CFC start with, sometimes after a break it backfires as though the team are still in training mode and with it not being an A category team the home crowd does not motivate as other matches. S

aying all that I still expect us to win narrowly.

bert19   

I think it's about time we just came out roaring from the off in a home game. 

If I were in Frank's position here, I'd have been pumping the players up for this one with the aim of  getting us over the issues of our recent home form.  Tell the players to be at it from the first whistle and aim to put 2 or 3 past them in the first 20-25 minutes, really give them a good going over. 

Saying that, I'm not sure we'll see it and I'd settle for any win really, but it's way overdue that we gave a team a caning at home.  Can't see many better opportunities to do so either.