• Current Donation Goals

Just now, Martin1905 said:

I can't be arsed to read all the comments but seen a couple mentioning Caballero. Surely no one is putting any blame on Kepa for anything tonight?

The first one no .

The second one , you can't coach "taller" .

He's too short , too scared , too weak.

Nothing personal , he's just not robust enough for men's football.

1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

I can't be arsed to read all the comments but seen a couple mentioning Caballero. Surely no one is putting any blame on Kepa for anything tonight?

Well firstly he got away with 2 of his usual brain farts during the game. With regards to the goal, a great keeper can save it. He's is not a great keeper therefore no chance. 

Dingus   

I tell you what, there is some right fickle, ****ing chelsea fans amongst us. If only some of them knew what it was like 20,( and a lot more for you old timers) odd years ago. 

You dont deserve to be a part of this wonderful football club.

Do one.

You do one.

I know what it was like, most of us here know what it was like.

We’re all still entitled to our opinions here.

• Like 1

I tell you what, there is some right fickle, ****ing chelsea fans amongst us. If only some of them knew what it was like 20,( and a lot more for you old timers) odd years ago. 

You dont deserve to be a part of this wonderful football club.

Do one.

True Martin but we would still have been disappointed not beating a team with 10 men and conceding so late.

chelboy   

I think Frank was too negative in this game. If he wants the team to play the way he wants then he has to play the type of players that suit his style. Willian and CHO didn’t attack the box enough. Full backs should be putting in crosses with wingers around Tammy. Mount and Barkley attack the box and make runs. Either one of them should have been on for Kante by 55 min. 

All this talk about buying a striker. I think a leader is what will save this season. We none. Until we get one I think we can forget about showing personality. 

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Well firstly he got away with 2 of his usual brain farts during the game. With regards to the goal, a great keeper can save it. He's is not a great keeper therefore no chance. 

I think we are all just very under whelmed by him. What were the club thinking paying that money.

7 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

We are not very good.

The squad needs a complete overhaul.

We lost our best player in the summer.

We are on our third manager in three years.

We had a transfer ban when the new manager came in.

I ****ing hate this negativity,  some chelsea fans dont deserve this club, and this isn't aimed at just people on here but the pathetic morons at the game too.

Suuuuuuuper, Super Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite - we are a mid table quality team right now and that doesn't mean consistent averageness, it means just randomness.

Most of the negativity is just misplaced.
One exception - the anger at the corner routines is fair - especially the period where they had one decent guy in the air and we played short corners.
Martinelli got very very lucky, the ball bounced up off his shin and shot off his knee, confusing everyone, and Kante thought he had an easy turn to walk off with the ball.  You could see on Martinelli's face that he thought he had lost the chance.  Good finish though.

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The first one no .

The second one , you can't coach "taller" .

He's too short , too scared , too weak.

Nothing personal , he's just not robust enough for men's football.

Thought he was standing way too close to the near post for the second, was a good shot but given his size had no chance of anything towards the far post. Nor entirely his fault, not great either 

20200121_223124.jpg

20200121_223109.jpg