• Current Donation Goals

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Recently as in for past 2 or 3 games yes.  No more than that.

Well, yes I think we have seen an improvement in our set pieces the last few games. What we did tonight, literally every corner was played short, didn't make sense and it was 100% tactical yet I have no idea why.

chelboy   
9 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Thought he was standing way too close to the near post for the second, was a good shot but given his size had no chance of anything towards the far post. Nor entirely his fault, not great either 

20200121_223124.jpg

20200121_223109.jpg

The moment Bellerin shifts the ball to his left Kepa should shift to the right. It’s those small details that can make a difference. The shot is well placed but lacks power meaning if he had shifted earlier he would have saved it. Literally two steps to his right and he saves it. Nothing is going for Kepa atm. I would take him out of the spotlight. 

Bison   
4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

No ,let him continue. His posts are making me laugh. Needed something to laugh about after that game. 

Haha, the performance should have made you laugh more than anything I've said so far.

Just now, chelboy said:

I would take him out of the spotlight. 

So would I.

And put him in front of a firing squad.

lzheyi   
13 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Thought he was standing way too close to the near post for the second, was a good shot but given his size had no chance of anything towards the far post. Nor entirely his fault, not great either 

20200121_223124.jpg

20200121_223109.jpg

Our great petr Cech would have save it when he was at his prime... :)

Leo91   
32 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

To be fair to Emerson, Tammy came back and got in the way, why he chose to come back and get in the way when he can't even move properly only he knows.

I had the perfect view of it. Emerson nonchalantly turned around and gave the Arsenal player all the time in the world to get the ball under control and seize him up. As a defender you should be aware of what's around you, especially after taking the lead and having to see out the final minutes.

Leo91   
22 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I tell you what, there is some right fickle, ****ing chelsea fans amongst us. If only some of them knew what it was like 20,( and a lot more for you old timers) odd years ago. 

You dont deserve to be a part of this wonderful football club.

Do one.

I feel sorry for those who had to witness a worse left back performance than Emerson.

chelboy   
1 minute ago, Bison said:

Haha, the performance should have made you laugh more than anything I've said so far.

Well I kind of expected that performance once Arsenal sat in deep. If you read my comments at HT I said Arsenal were still in the game and played it very smart. The Wenger Arsenal would have been 3-0 down at HT. They knew our weaknesses and waited for us to make a mistake. Which we did of course. Thats the thing teams are waiting for us to make mistakes rather than attacking us. Just stay in the game and wait for Chelsea to gift you a goal and you will be rewarded. 

I didn’t expect your comments to get so cringeworthy and amusing. When I saw” the search for a new manager begins” I nearly spat my drink out. 

Bison   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Well I kind of expected that performance once Arsenal sat in deep. If you read my comments at HT I said Arsenal were still in the game and played it very smart. The Wenger Arsenal would have been 3-0 down at HT. They knew our weaknesses and waited for us to make a mistake. Which we did of course. Thats the thing teams are waiting for us to make mistakes rather than attacking us. Just stay in the game and wait for Chelsea to gift you a goal and you will be rewarded. 

I didn’t expect your comments to get so cringeworthy and amusing. When I saw” the search for a new manager begins” I nearly spat my drink out. 

I aim to please. Glad you've enjoyed my post more than I've enjoyed our football.

Wonder what Super Frank has in store for us at Hull.