• Current Donation Goals

SHOCKING how 11 players and our manager think its a GOOD idea to stay just 1 at the back on a corner, 1-0 up against 10 men. I just dont understand Why !

Edited by I_Hate_red

BlueFizz   
24 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I tell you what, there is some right fickle, ****ing chelsea fans amongst us. If only some of them knew what it was like 20,( and a lot more for you old timers) odd years ago. 

You dont deserve to be a part of this wonderful football club.

Do one.

20 years ago - 1999/2000 - it was a good time!

Losing at home to Oxford in the cup when its pissing with rain and you’ve got flu - mid eighties..  now that was tough.

Being frustrated is fine. chelsea have frustrated and delighted and infuriated me since the sixties!

I tell you what's really funny, those, and there is plenty it seems, that would judge a manager who has not had the chance to buy a single player.

Frank may not be good enough, at least give him the chance to bring in a couple of players, maybe a year or two before we make any sort of judgement, especially when you consider the state of the squad he inherited. 

Sarri got slated, even though he bought one outfield player, came 3rd and won the Europa league.

What chance does anyone have. This is exactly why I didn't want Frank here in the first place and I was completely slayed for having that opinion.

7 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

So would Carlo!

No doubt...and he was the same size. Eddie Nedwedski was smaller but would have collected it calmly with one hand and rolled it out. 

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

I tell you what's really funny, those, and there is plenty it seems, that would judge a manager who has not had the chance to buy a single player.

Frank may not be good enough, at least give him the chance to bring in a couple of players, maybe a year or two before we make any sort of judgement, especially when you consider the state of the squad he inherited. 

Sarri got slated, even though he bought one outfield player, came 3rd and won the Europa league.

What chance does anyone have. This is exactly why I didn't want Frank here in the first place and I was completely slayed for having that opinion.

These kind of judgements were always going to happen. Even from the 1st game he was judged. People wouldn’t remember the good moments we have had so far this season when you are in a bad period. It’s the board that need to give him a chance. I think they will this time. Frank does have the backbone to deal with it. 

4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

He needs to take stock. Look at himself, look at his players, look at what's available in the market. Hazard would have got us out of many of these close games with individual brilliance as he did so many times last year but that luxury has gone. He will come through this I'm sure. 

paulw66   

Not having Hazard doesn't excuse our defensive frailty. 

The worst Arsenal team since I've been alive and with ten men and we can't see it out

Pathetic 

Blue Rod   
37 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Not at all. Doesn’t fit this team at all now. Sell now and we maximise the profit and get players in that are needed.

Kante was having a good game before he slipped. Kante combined with CHO to create arguably our  best chance of the entire game. In fact if he was still on the pitch, he might have stopped the attack for Arsenal's second goal - the only player who can chase down opponents. Our midfield became weaker after he was subbed. 

I tell you who does not fit this team:

Mount came in, did very little.  He offered no marking whatsoever in Arsenal's second goal.

Willian was more of the same, with no end product.

Jorginho was Jorginho. Scored penalty, but again has not created an assist in months.

Ross Barkley came with energy but that was it. 

CHO - did very well when we played with speed and intensity. YOU  NEED SPEED TO OPEN UP SPACES. Once we dropped back to our sitting pace, he was as predictable as the entire team.

The team does have a few problems. Kante is not one of them.

Kepa - this guy is  not fit for a Championship team.

Emerson - I don't know how is allowed to play again and again. 

Perhaps the person who least fits this team right now is Frank Lampard.

49 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

To be fair to Emerson, Tammy came back and got in the way, why he chose to come back and get in the way when he can't even move properly only he knows.

Ironically the player who should have dropped down to double team Bellerin was Mason Mount but he stood in midfield aimlessly marking space as Tammy ran frantically on one leg to force Bellerin to use his 'weaker' to cut inside (hmmm ides of City, Bournemouth goals) and score against the utterly useless Kepa. Why we even bother fielding a gk beats me? Put an outfield player in post if Caballero isn't good enough to take Kepa's shirt. It can't be any worse. 2 shots = 2 goals.

Bison   
17 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

So we can only judge him on signings? Nothing else matters?