• Current Donation Goals

9 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

You think most people expected more this season than what we have so far achieved...are you joking?

I read the early season predictions.  I even read what people were writing after the first game!!

27 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I read the early season predictions.  I even read what people were writing after the first game!!

I just read back to see what I predicted , I actually put 1st LiVARpool .

Nice to be proven right , even if at the same time it hurts to be proved right !

Jasonb   
On 12/01/2020 at 1:20 PM, Sciatika said:

Bellerin might be back with a bit of luck.

Not so lucky after all!

11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Opinions and post have been all over the place this season and I can understand why. Transfer ban , no Hazard, rookie coach = doom and gloom. First game and knee jerk is Lamps is on way out ...he's not the messiah at all. Then he is the messiah and then he's not. Now some think he's just a very naughty boy. Then we are only 4th coz others are rubbish but we can't beat anyone decent ourselves. The youngsters are great and then they are not. We need senior experience but then they the old gits who are worse than the youngsters. Our keeper is terrible then he makes a couple of great saves and he's worth 70 mill. We have been erratic and consistently inconsistent.... but neither you,  me or anyone else on this forum has been proved right or wrong although a few are running through the chequered flag hands aloft screaming " I told you so". 

47 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Opinions and post have been all over the place this season and I can understand why. Transfer ban , no Hazard, rookie coach = doom and gloom. First game and knee jerk is Lamps is on way out ...he's not the messiah at all. Then he is the messiah and then he's not. Now some think he's just a very naughty boy. Then we are only 4th coz others are rubbish but we can't beat anyone decent ourselves. The youngsters are great and then they are not. We need senior experience but then they the old gits who are worse than the youngsters. Our keeper is terrible then he makes a couple of great saves and he's worth 70 mill. We have been erratic and consistently inconsistent.... but neither you,  me or anyone else on this forum has been proved right or wrong although a few are running through the chequered flag hands aloft screaming " I told you so". 

^^^^^^^^

This.

paulw66   
14 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Nicely summised.

IMO we can't begin to evaluate SFL properly until about another 12 months. This season should be a steep learning curve for him and all the young players 

chara   
16 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Spot on Nobly....a win is not emphatic enough and a draw or defeat proof that Chelsea are finished......Frank does not even have the luxury of putting out a reserve side....squad itself has to cover all games.