• Current Donation Goals

Sir   

Abraham out but Willy starts. Pulisic also out as well I believe.

Abraham is definitely out (and maybe for the game after this as well). Haven't seen/heard anything about either Caballero, or Pulisic, tbh. Wouldn't surprise though if Frank decided to shake things up a bit. 

Rob B   
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Abraham is definitely out (and maybe for the game after this as well). Haven't seen/heard anything about either Caballero, or Pulisic, tbh. Wouldn't surprise though if Frank decided to shake things up a bit. 

Caballero plays, Frank confirmed today.  Reece James and Pulisic join Tammy on the injured list. 

RLC trained with the first team squad today so assume he will he working on his sharpness over the next few weeks

Lampard has reported that Michy Batshuayi will start up front today at Hull but Reece James has not recovered sufficiently from injury to be involved.

Diddymen   
12 hours ago, Rob B said:

Caballero plays, Frank confirmed today.  Reece James and Pulisic join Tammy on the injured list. 

RLC trained with the first team squad today so assume he will he working on his sharpness over the next few weeks

Saw Reece James in one the pics from yesterday’s training. So I think it’s more of a precaution for him not to play

Fairly strong line up for this. Hopefully some minutes for Gilmour later on.

No Giroud on the bench so guess he is off. Frank may come to regret his handling of Giroud when we don't sign a replacement.

EPI-vBHXsAA6GtI.jpeg.jpg

10 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

No Giroud on the bench so guess he is off. Frank may come to regret his handling of Giroud when we don't sign a replacement.

In which case why hasn't Giroud gone already??

Presumably getting a replacement is a condition of him going.  

I'd like to see Gilmour to start instead of Mount or Kovacic, but definitely on as sub (can't remember the last time Kovacic played a full 90).

Then Lamptey on for CHO just as soon as the game looks safe.  I know he is a FB, but I am sure he can play RW and I bet they have tried that at youth level - he looks a natural.
(Willian if we are a goal down and Lamp gives a flying F about the result).

Not much else they can do barring an injury and nothing if Bats gets injured.   Tomori up top?