• Current Donation Goals

kev61   
22 hours ago, Ham said:

Back to your rude, insulting self. 

Good to see some things never change.

Ha ha! - I'm not a performing chimp - keep it up mate!.

kev61   
3 hours ago, LeBoeufsGolfBall said:

Sounds like Kev struggled with dry January!

I struggle with inane nonsense - take a stride backwards my friend.

chara   
On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 7:48 PM, kev61 said:

With respect I know more about football than most people here - that sounds arrogant Jane, but I can't help it,.I put myself out there - contrast that to the googling sheep.

Come on Kev.....yep...you have a wide knowledge of the game..no question but then so do most if not all on here....someone having a different opinion doesn't translate to lesser knowledge of the game...does Pep have a better knowledge of the game than ..say Steve Bruce?....Frank has a far better understanding of playing on the field than Jose but Jose has far more idea and experience at managing/coaching...DD had a far better knowledge of playing as a striker than again say Ash..but Ash had a far better idea of playing at LB than DD.

I suspect your comment was more a figure of speech relevant to a specific moment rather than an arrogant ascertain.

AND...Jane B brings a slightly different viewpoint to the forum not a lack of understanding of the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

kev61   
6 hours ago, chara said:

AND...Jane B brings a slightly different viewpoint to the forum not a lack of understanding of the game.

I never said Jane had a lack of understanding of the game,in fact I put her forward as a helper to the moderators, - as I did with a member that has slagged me off on more than one occasion.

As for the rest of your post - sorry it is waffle,mourhino brought us trophies, but the rot set in with him and his brand of football.He is a lucky manager that inhetrited the best team we EVER had.

Lastly, I know people in life,it's taken me sixty years(better late than never)I 'know' Mark Kelly is a sweet heart,I 'know' nobly is a true wit and I 'know' chelboy knows more about football than I do.

In the spirit of Philip schofield coming out,ffs say what you feel about football and don't hide behind your friends on the internet.

Ham   
3 hours ago, kev61 said:

I never said Jane had a lack of understanding of the game,in fact I put her forward as a helper to the moderators, - as I did with a member that has slagged me off on more than one occasion.

As for the rest of your post - sorry it is waffle,mourhino brought us trophies, but the rot set in with him and his brand of football.He is a lucky manager that inhetrited the best team we EVER had.

Lastly, I know people in life,it's taken me sixty years(better late than never)I 'know' Mark Kelly is a sweet heart,I 'know' nobly is a true wit and I 'know' chelboy knows more about football than I do.

In the spirit of Philip schofield coming out,ffs say what you feel about football and don't hide behind your friends on the internet.

Is this the same Philip Schofield who has pretended to be straight throughout his entire life for commercial reasons until he received a lot of bad press recently over his appalling attitude to colleagues and then came out strategically so that his critics had to back off and sympathise?

6 hours ago, Ham said:

Is this the same Philip Schofield who has pretended to be straight throughout his entire life for commercial reasons until he received a lot of bad press recently over his appalling attitude to colleagues and then came out strategically so that his critics had to back off and sympathise?

Who staged managed his coming out while avoiding the question of whether in his 27 years of marriage he cheated on his wife?

JaneB   
7 hours ago, Ham said:

Call me an old cynic but I couldn't have put it better myself (obviously!!).  I just thank god he's not a Liverpool supporter.

JaneB   
17 hours ago, chara said:

Come on Kev.....yep...you have a wide knowledge of the game..no question but then so do most if not all on here....someone having a different opinion doesn't translate to lesser knowledge of the game...does Pep have a better knowledge of the game than ..say Steve Bruce?....Frank has a far better understanding of playing on the field than Jose but Jose has far more idea and experience at managing/coaching...DD had a far better knowledge of playing as a striker than again say Ash..but Ash had a far better idea of playing at LB than DD.

I suspect your comment was more a figure of speech relevant to a specific moment rather than an arrogant ascertain.

11 hours ago, kev61 said:

Don't want to get involved in any slight disagreement between the two of you.

Just wanted to say that Chara is a sweet man who always posts with knowledge, kindness and respect and never with the purpose of just wanting to have a go at someone.  He is such a valuable member on here.

Kev, you make me laugh (in a good way) and I respect your opinions even if I don't agree with them all and you go a bit too far in expressing them sometimes by criticising the poster rather than the post.  However, I do appreciate that maybe what you said was misinterpreted as a criticism of my lack of understanding of the game and that you didn't mean that at all.

I always post from the heart rather than the head which isn't always helpful I know!!  I've never played the game and I mostly leave comments on the technical side to others but I always read them with interest.  Everyone brings something different to the table on here and that's exactly as it should be :-) 

chara   
15 hours ago, kev61 said:

Hey Kev...didn't quite say what I meant.....I didn't for a minute think you were getting at Jane.... I don't always agree with you but certainly don't question your knowledge of the game. We all sometimes see things from a different angle and I for one certainly appreciate a different point of view which often opens up a new perspective.

Retirement still treating you ok?....and just join the cynics club with me!!!!!