• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

kev61   
15 hours ago, paulw66 said:

So, let's talk about Fabregas (again). 

He joined us in 2014 after being "dumped" by Barca.

He then got 18 Premier League assists in 2014/15 as we marched to the title. For context, the next nearest in the whole division had 11. The next Chelsea player on the list was Hazard on 9. 

Are you suggesting he was simply "piggy backing" onto a very good team and was lucky as an individual to win trophies with us? Or did he in fact make an incredible contribution?

Fabregas 'was' 'dumped' by Barca,he didn't appeal to arsenal either.also, cue the battersea

home of,high earning

unwanted professional footballers that we were(not so much since Frank took over)a home for.

As for chicken and egg?,I would rather have a healthy egg than a clapped out chicken, but which came first? No-one knows.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, paulw66 said:

So, let's talk about Fabregas (again). 

He joined us in 2014 after being "dumped" by Barca.

He then got 18 Premier League assists in 2014/15 as we marched to the title. For context, the next nearest in the whole division had 11. The next Chelsea player on the list was Hazard on 9. 

Are you suggesting he was simply "piggy backing" onto a very good team and was lucky as an individual to win trophies with us? Or did he in fact make an incredible contribution?

You're wasting your time, mate. Simply not worth the effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
5 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

You're wasting your time, mate. Simply not worth the effort.

This is true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
5 hours ago, kev61 said:

Fabregas 'was' 'dumped' by Barca,he didn't appeal to arsenal either.also, cue the battersea

 

 

How did that work out for Arsenal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kev61 said:

Fabregas 'was' 'dumped' by Barca,he didn't appeal to arsenal either.also, cue the battersea

Couldn't care less. He was instrumental in us winning the league that year. He had one of the best seasons of any Chelsea player in the Abramovich era, he was quite simply outstanding. 

It's one thing not wanting a player as you feel he's a reject and not good enough. It's something altogether different to go on about it years after the event and said player proved you completely and utterly wrong. 

I'm sure, in hindsight, Arsenal are very happy with their decision too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
20 hours ago, paulw66 said:

How did that work out for Arsenal? 

Ok,I said jorginho would be a casualty of Frank's future plans.The writing is on the wall people,can't you see it!.He playing less as a first team regular and there is a 'rumour' that he will be reunited with sarri at juventus.

He is being phased out as we speak by frank, and his agent is making plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kev61 said:

Ok,I said jorginho would be a casualty of Frank's future plans.The writing is on the wall people,can't you see it!.He playing less as a first team regular and there is a 'rumour' that he will be reunited with sarri at juventus.

He is being phased out as we speak by frank, and his agent is making plans.

Started 57 out of 62  league games since he joined. 

Started 20 out of 24 league games under Frank.

Started all our Champions League games.

'Rumoured' to be leaving for one of the biggest teams in the world.

Not sure how you got him so wrong, especially as you 'know more about football than most people here' 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 hours ago, kev61 said:

Ok,I said jorginho would be a casualty of Frank's future plans.The writing is on the wall people,can't you see it!.He playing less as a first team regular and there is a 'rumour' that he will be reunited with sarri at juventus.

He is being phased out as we speak by frank, and his agent is making plans.

What has any of that got to do with Fabregas and the fact he won 2 titles here, whilst Arsenal won none? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

What has any of that got to do with Fabregas and the fact he won 2 titles here, whilst Arsenal won none? 

He’s in his ranting mode. Best ignored when he’s like this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kev61   
18 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

What has any of that got to do with Fabregas and the fact he won 2 titles here, whilst Arsenal won none? 

If jorghino is still a member of our team this time next year I will eat humble pie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now