• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Where's Giroud? 🤔

Rob B   

Kepa dropped is a huge call (but the right one IMO)

Pleased to see Pedro back in as I think he is a better goal threat than Willian.  

Good team overall 

Leo91   

Wow. Big calls from Frank. At work so keep me posted guys. Come on Chels.

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Where's Giroud? 🤔

Good question - Frank was hugely positive about Giroud and his training in last month at conference.  I hope that wasn't because he needs to say that after a month of trying to get rid.

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Kepa dropped is a huge call (but the right one IMO)

The funny thing is that the recent upsurge of feeling against him has been driven by results but not clear mistakes by him.  He seems to have avoided big errors for a while.  I guess it is more about no recent oppo clangers which made him look a lot better (WHU and Arsenal if I recall).

First choice 

Black boundary to the team listing - is that today's kit I guess.    I don't see the point of black against blue.  Go White or Yellow.
Or it could be black armbands for Dale Jasper.

Bison   

Yikes. Pedro starting is unbelievable but that's the state of the squad I suppose. He was really bad against Hull and looked completely off the pace. I would have thought he had more chance of joining a Chinese or MLS team before the window closed then starting against Leicester the following week.

chelboy   

So really Christensen and Rudiger were Lamps choice from the start it’s just both were never fit at the same time. Harsh on the other CB’s. Maybe Christensen is playing for his future who knows.