• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00, Monday, 17th February, 2020 (Local UK time/date).

I do hope this time we don't make them look good .

Leo91   

Not looking forward to Bruno Fernandes taking pop shots at our goal. 

asvaberg   
On 7.2.2020 at 5:30 PM, Diddymen said:

1-0 by halftime and 2-2 at the final whistle 

I'll go for 2-2 by half time and 4-2 at the final whistle :)

Caballero

James - Rüdiger - Zuoma - Azpi

Kante - Jorginho(1-pen) - Mount

CHO(1) - Abraham(2) - Pedro

Kepa or Caballero? It's tough. If Caballero is kept in goal, then I think that probably confirms that Frank will replace Kepa in the summer. Other than that, I think the team picks itself, but I do think we may see Mr RLC on the bench for this one... just got a feeling. When is Pulisic due back? Is this one too soon for him?

Caballero

James - Rudiger - Christensen - Azpi

Kante - Jorginho

CHO - Mount - Willian

Abraham

Subs: Kepa, Zouma, Emerson, Kovacic, RLC, Pedro, Giroud

Tricky one to call, no idea what the break will have done for each team. We desperately needed it, so I'm hoping we'll re-hit the ground running.

bert19   

I'd start Kovacic here.  We need him in the team.  

Hoping Pulisic is fit too, I think we've missed his effort and guile 

9 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Kepa or Caballero? It's tough. If Caballero is kept in goal, then I think that probably confirms that Frank will replace Kepa in the summer. Other than that, I think the team picks itself, but I do think we may see Mr RLC on the bench for this one... just got a feeling. When is Pulisic due back? Is this one too soon for him?

Caballero

James - Rudiger - Christensen - Azpi

Kante - Jorginho

CHO - Mount - Willian

Abraham

Subs: Kepa, Zouma, Emerson, Kovacic, RLC, Pedro, Giroud

Tricky one to call, no idea what the break will have done for each team. We desperately needed it, so I'm hoping we'll re-hit the ground running.

RLC is scheduled to play in the U23's on Monday against Arsenal. 

Edited by charlie_sw69

Kepa

James Rudiger Christensen Azpi

Kante Kovacic Jorginho

CHO Pulisic 

Abraham

Although, I have to say that I'd be tempted to start Giroud instead of Abraham.

bert19   
12 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Although, I have to say that I'd be tempted to start Giroud instead of Abraham.

I was really surprised he wasn't in the 18 at Leicester at all.  I thought he'd have been perfect for what we needed in the last 20 up there, a focal point up top that could occupy their centre-backs and hold the ball up to take pressure off us defensively.

Would also have helped get him back onside for the run-in. 

It could go hand in hand here: he gets used in the team (and means Tammy isn't flogged to death) and it gives him minutes that he's craving before the Euros. 

Instead we got Barkley giving the ball away in areas we could be countered on from.  Because he had a) no idea what role he was playing or how to play it and b) because he's Ross Barkley.  

• Like 1