• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

GURJ SS   

That's just the type of game it's been...

1st goal scorer damages the guy defending against him.

2nd goal scorer shouldn't even be on the pitch.

Just now, Aussie1979 said:

Awful again I’m sorry love Lampard as a player but starting to question him as a manager 

He should never have taken the job in the first place.. Poor judgement on his behalf but we are a mid table team and that's as best as we can hope for..

chelboy   

At least people can see Kante isn’t the problem anymore. I never understood the argument about how he would make us score more goals. This team has no goals in it other than Tammy.  Thats the problem

Blue Rod   

Lampard has not improved the team at all. As individual players they are not doing too badly, as a team, I have no idea what we are about. 

Leo91   
1 minute ago, Aussie1979 said:

Awful again I’m sorry love Lampard as a player but starting to question him as a manager 

We've had world cup winners, CL winners, league winners, cup winners. Who's going to be good enough ? Give him time.

Bison   

Two weeks off, one week training and this is the best they can do at home against a team completely out of form.

If you're going to have bad players then at least have a good manager who coaches the team to be better than the sum of its parts. You can't have both a bad team and a bad manager at this level.