• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

Ham   
Just now, r.bartlett said:

yes because we've been so convincing we should be 6-0 up :-)

We've been the better team by a mile. 

paulw66   
Just now, NoblyBobly said:

So our one attempt failed? And if there were more, they failed too? No direct line , just looking at who we bought. 

Glad we didn't buy for the sake of it.

Who knows who we tried to buy. Certainly not you or I

chelboy   
1 minute ago, NoblyBobly said:

We have had several that have been well blocked.

My point was that we haven’t played awful today despite having 1 shot on target. We have moved the ball well but simply can’t score. It doesn’t matter how well we move the ball if we can’t score. Complete waste of time. People can argue about Giroud starting but I don’t think it makes much of a difference. Not enough goal scorers in this team. 

Just now, paulw66 said:

Emotions run high during a game, but trying to retain perspective, with all the injuries I think we've played ok

Maguire should have been off, the Zouma goal was fine....This things called correctly and it's a different game 

I am not watching but from the BBC commentary and texts received tonight It is just one of those nights when everything goes against you. Gutted but it happens. Working the other way for Spurs at the moment.

Dingus   
Just now, chelboy said:

My point was that we haven’t played awful today despite having 1 shot on target. We have moved the ball well but simply can’t score. It doesn’t matter how well we move the ball if we can’t score. Complete waste of time. People can argue about Giroud starting but I don’t think it makes much of a difference. Not enough goal scorers in this team. 

There hasn’t been enough goal scorers in this team for the last 4-5 years.

Just now, Dingus said:

There hasn’t been enough goal scorers in this team for the last 4-5 years.

Shhhh ! The board might think you don't rate them and we can't have that .

We have been poor for the last 2 months can’t believe we didn’t sign anyone in January attacking wise .  willian and Pedro have been awful tonight and hopefully Pedro doesn’t start again for us this season 

Bison   

Worst moment of the game? Pedro dribbling towards his own goal under pressure (despite having several passing options) and giving away a free kick on the edge of the box. That moment epitomises the sheer stupidity that runs through this team.

Just now, paulw66 said:

Glad we didn't buy for the sake of it.

Who knows who we tried to buy. Certainly not you or I

Do you think lamps wanted anyone in?. I think he did. And no I do not have a direct line to lamps but I'm really wondering why we fought the transfer ban so vehemently. 

2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

I agree with you tbh