• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

I am not watching but from the BBC commentary and texts received tonight It is just one of those nights when everything goes against you. Gutted but it happens. Working the other way for Spurs at the moment.

Spurs played really well last game. 

We, on the other hand, are absolute rubbish right now.

Looks like a train crash unfold watching this.

The board has to resign. United and Spurs have both strengthened massively and, even if the City CAS is unsuccessful, we wont be in the UCL next season.

Meanwhile, a few idiots will say there was no value in the January window and will continue to defend this from the board.

Who expected us to win this game? Seriously, who? 

United have a really big squad and we are making do with a genuinely terrible squad of players.

Pedro? Michy? Jorginho? Azpili? Christensen? Caballero?

The board must be having a laugh.

Tomorrow at work is going to be f’ing horrible. Third time!

I’m not in the business of What ifs or would haves. I dont believe in conspiracies but do believe in poor refereing.

no matter What we should have this seasons top 4 sorted. Strange decisions, not closing out games. Its our own fault, and top 4 is going to be a huge fight now.

Leo91   

It wouldn't be Chelsea if it was easy.

Edited by Leo91

Bison   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

Where does the team rank? We haven't got the quality to say with conviction that anything but a top 4 finish is failure for Lamps.

We may not finish in the top 8 let alone top 4. 14 points from the last 15 games.

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Oh do shut up. 

Injuries and VAR. That is all. 

Toss up between AVB, Scolari and Lampard in the Roman era. That is all.

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Dingus said:

What a stat:

Chelsea have lost as many PL home games this season as they did between Feb 2004 and November 2010

Since 2004:

GK position has never been weaker.

Defence has never been weaker.

Creativity has never been as weak.

Firepower has never been as bad.

Although we haven't got a goal in us , given that the game was in essence decided by a bent ref then I don't think we can complain too much .

Losing to the worst United team since the seventies isn't great but their best player was Anthony Taylor . 

Frank , stand up for yourself for God's sake , tell the truth and pay the fine .

Blue Rod   
7 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Our managers at that time have been world class, I'm not holding that against Lampard because the club knew what they were bringing in; Lampard will only improve but the question is does our club see us as a long term top 4 team or one who floats around positions 3-6?

Honestly speaking, hand on heart, I do not see where our game has improved under Lampard. There is always a certain improvement in the early days whenever a new manager comes in. Since that initial burst, Frank has shown nothing whatsoever.

There are so many things wrong with us as a team. I am not one of those who was thought he would definitely fail. I am just not seeing the team come to a game and improve on what went wrong in the last match. 

Edited by Blue Rod

3 minutes ago, Bison said:

Where does Frank rank amongst the worst managers we've ever had?

It's inexperience rather than bad (although tbf he hasn't done anything to convince anyone he's a great or even very good manager as yet, has he?) and he should not have been appointed.IMHO.. too much too soon  . It was a just a sop to the fans who wanted it.. Now at least the board can say STFU when Frank is moved on. 

That said since his appointment I have said we are a mid table team and if we finish there then that's fine. Next season is his make or break one UNLESS we are in a relegation battle this season.. (which we won't be obvs)

GURJ SS   
Just now, Bison said:

We may not finish in the top 8 let alone top 4. 14 points from the last 15 games.

It is what it is, we had a transfer ban and the club went for a manager who was going to use more of the youth to build his team, and stick to a budget. It looks like the club's ambition has changed from being top dog to finding that space between avoiding breaking the bank and not having some sort of European football. If we get Europa football we've had a very good season.

chelboy   

That front 3 wouldn’t survive a relegation battle. Pedro in his prime would have of course but Willian who turns up every 2 months and Bats who barely understands football wouldn’t survive one. Not enough brain cells to survive one.