• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

Just walking out the stadium so haven't seen any replays or anything. Don't need a replay for the Maguire incident though, absolutely gucking ridiculous. 

Think we should be extremely proud that as a club we have a spent the season playing a bunch of youth team players and have been in the top 4 for most of it, although looks like we will ultimately miss out.

To be even competing in this league, let alone at the level we are, with the players we have is a phenomenal achievement.

There is so much to look forward to in the future if we as club, and fans, show a little patience. 

Unfortunately I doubt that will happen. 

Carefree.

16 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

We should blame the dinner lady instead. God knows what a manager is paid for. It must be months since we last created a real clear cut chance. During that period we have played all sorts of teams including  relegation strugglers. 

Well unless the dinner lady was in charge of var tonight, I will give her a pass. 

Leo91   

We're rebuilding just like Utd, Spurs and Arsenal and we're above them all right now with a transfer ban and selling our best player in the summer. I cannot hammer that nail in any harder. Patience my friends!! Paittteeeeeennnnnccccceeeeee 

Bison   

4 wins in 14 league games.

There's no way a competent coach doesn't pick up 2 or 3 more wins over this period but of course that's beyond Super Frank.

Dingus   
4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Just walking out the stadium so haven't seen any replays or anything. Don't need a replay for the Maguire incident though, absolutely gucking ridiculous. 

Think we should be extremely proud that as a club we have a spent the season playing a bunch of youth team players and have been in the top 4 for most of it, although looks like we will ultimately miss out.

To be even competing in this league, let alone at the level we are, with the players we have is a phenomenal achievement.

There is so much to look forward to in the future if we as club, and fans, show a little patience. 

Unfortunately I doubt that will happen. 

Carefree.

You sound like an Arsenal fan mate.

paulw66   
16 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Do you think lamps wanted anyone in?. I think he did. And no I do not have a direct line to lamps but I'm really wondering why we fought the transfer ban so vehemently. 

Yes he wanted players. They weren't available 

chelboy   
3 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Honestly speaking, hand on heart, I do not see where our game has improved under Lampard. There is always a certain improvement in the early days whenever a new manager comes in. Since that initial burst, Frank has shown nothing whatsoever.

There are so many things wrong with us as a team. I am not one of those who was thought he would definitely fail. I am just not seeing the team come to a game and improve on what went wrong in the last match. 

How was it supposed to improve from last season after Hazard and not replacing his quality? What are people expecting from that front 3? Southampton front 3 is better than what we had out today. What would you say is really bad about that performance other than the final third?

5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well unless the dinner lady was in charge of var tonight, I will give her a pass. 

No the var ref was Chris Kavanagh from Manchester 

A lot of people are defending our team and Frank. I love both but even with youth and inexperience our form has droppes beyond acceptable - in my opinion. 

I'm not saying sack Frank at All.

but god id Like him to Shake it up, play giroud, do something! When we are Winning try putting on 10 defenders (yes I know, 3 subs) cause we clearly have problems scoring.

it just seems Like we do the same stuff every single game