• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

52 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Well Son is now confirmed out as injured with a fractured arm so we might sneak a draw.

They'll just pack the defence and hope for a corner. 

Leo91   
1 hour ago, Dingus said:

Well Son is now confirmed out as injured with a fractured arm so we might sneak a draw.

ahhhh bollocks, Just put him into my fantasy side!

Anyway. Spurs are genuinely terrible, I could see how Utd would prove a problem for us. Not this Spurs side. I'm pretty confident about Saturday.

Edited by Leo91

6 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

I was being kind and fair to Sarri as I didn't want the Sarri brigade to turn this into a debate about him. I was glad we got rid of him. And I peedicted he would underperform Allegri at Juve.

Last season Allegris Juventus had 2.36 points/game. This season Sarri’s Juventus has 2.38 points/game. 

It’s his first season there (Allegri had been at Juve multiple seasons before) and he has to contest with an Inter side throwing money Contes way. 

How is Sarri underperforming? 

2 hours ago, Ham said:

With everyone complaining about how long it takes to make VAR decisions these days, my biggest concern is actually how quickly VAR decisions against us are made.

Literally seconds.

Batshite was still rolling around on the pitch clutching his Jacobs' when we heard "VAR complete".

Also concerned at how a referee and VAR official can officiate this when both are from Manchester. 

The last bit is especially concerning given the referee decisions. I can’t see how VAR can survive after this season. I’ve never seen anything in sport threatening the integrity of the game in this manner. It’s blatant cheating. 

12 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

The last bit is especially concerning given the referee decisions. I can’t see how VAR can survive after this season. I’ve never seen anything in sport threatening the integrity of the game in this manner. It’s blatant cheating. 

In essence the problem is that nobody cares that matters , nobody cares when it's Chelsea , we're too scared of the recriminations to put in a proper complaint , even today Football 365 have a piece where Chelsea fans complaining that both the referee and the Var officials were from Manchester were "dickheads" .

Now , you tell me what happens if that's Liverpool , there'd be questions asked in parliament about it ! 

How , when the stakes are so high , can the PGMOL dare risk accusations of bias by allocating the game to two lots of Mancunians ?

And then serve up this shitshow ?

Nobody cares.

We are still to this date the only club who's manager st the time asked to appear on a TV show just so he could complain about the way our teams were refereed .

Nothing has changed. 

SKY, The PGMOL and The Premier League want the league to be the most talked about and watched league in the World .

What a big story they now have on their hands , Super Sunday becomes Super-duper Sunday and the race for fourth place becomes the only focus in a year where Liverpool have been handed the title .

Edited by Mark Kelly

Leo91   

The biggest sign of corruption was when Abraham went down vs Arsenal and the whistle wasn't blown. Pure cheating. 

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

In essence the problem is that nobody cares that matters , nobody cares when it's Chelsea , we're too scared of the recriminations to put in a proper complaint , even today Football 365 have a piece where Chelsea fans complaining that both the referee and the Var officials were from Manchester were "dickheads" .

Now , you tell me what happens if that's Liverpool , there'd be questions asked in parliament about it ! 

How , when the stakes are so high , can the PGMOL dare risk accusations of bias by allocating the game to two lots of Mancunians ?

And then serve up this shitshow ?

Nobody cares.

We are still to this date the only club who's current manager asked to appear on a TV show just so he could complain about the way our teams were refereed .

Nothing has changed. 

SKY, The PGMOL and The Premier League want the league to be the most talked about and watched league in the World .

What a big story they now have on their hands , Super Sunday becomes Super-duper Sunday and the race for fourth place becomes the only focus in a year where Liverpool have been handed the title .

Yep, agree with all this. It's absolute bullsh*t! I'm so fed up with it.

paulw66   

don't know if anyone has commented, but Maguire clearly got away with it as he is an England regular, hero-from-the-WC2018

Kane and Alli are two others who have got away with absymal fouls in recent times 

• Thanks 1

Sir   

The first double Man United have done over us since 87/88 season, apparently. Let’s ignore the fact it’s the third time this season as well.

10 minutes ago, Sir said:

The first double Man United have done over us since 87/88 season, apparently. Let’s ignore the fact it’s the third time this season as well.

Everyone would do the double over us if they refereed the game like that every time. 

50 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

don't know if anyone has commented, but Maguire clearly got away with it as he is an England regular, hero-from-the-WC2018

Kane and Alli are two others who have got away with absymal fouls in recent times 

I was thinking the same. People have compared Maguire’s kicking out to Son’s similar red card incident. The difference being that Maguire is given the benefit of the doubt. I wonder why that is.