• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

I really hope we win tonight, if we win tonight, it takes a bit of the pressure off the Spurs game and probably means that if we were to also win that, CL football would stay at the bridge for next season.

The question is, does this squad have what it takes to deal with the pressure over the next week? This is where we desperately need the experienced players to step up, Willian, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Jorginho etc.

We need to keep the top 4 in our own hands and a win tonight is how we can do that. Let's make it one of 'those' nights at The Bridge, let's get into them straight away and show them we don't fear them and truly take revenge for the opening day defeat.

COME ON BOYS!

I have the small matter of a job interview before the game and so will then have to rush home to try and make kick-off... nice stressful end to a Monday.

Leo91   

They seem to have our number. Very wary of the threat they carry on the attack. Wouldn't begrudge a draw if being honest.

Ham   
1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I really hope we win tonight, if we win tonight, it takes a bit of the pressure off the Spurs game and probably means that if we were to also win that, CL football would stay at the bridge for next season.

The question is, does this squad have what it takes to deal with the pressure over the next week? This is where we desperately need the experienced players to step up, Willian, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Jorginho etc.

We need to keep the top 4 in our own hands and a win tonight is how we can do that. Let's make it one of 'those' nights at The Bridge, let's get into them straight away and show them we don't fear them and truly take revenge for the opening day defeat.

COME ON BOYS!

I have the small matter of a job interview before the game and so will then have to rush home to try and make kick-off... nice stressful end to a Monday.

Good luck 👍

bert19   
2 hours ago, Leo91 said:

They seem to have our number. Very wary of the threat they carry on the attack. Wouldn't begrudge a draw if being honest.

I think we need a minimum of four points this week though tbh.  If we could win tonight, it does at least mean that Spurs can't leapfrog us with a win on Saturday. 

If we nicked a 1-0 or 2-1 tonight, I'd be over the moon.  

23 minutes ago, bert19 said:

I think we need a minimum of four points this week though tbh.  If we could win tonight, it does at least mean that Spurs can't leapfrog us with a win on Saturday. 

If we nicked a 1-0 or 2-1 tonight, I'd be over the moon.  

Exactly my thinking. A win here tonight and I can relax a little going into the Spurs game. 4 points from these 2 games would be great.

bert19   
25 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Exactly my thinking. A win here tonight and I can relax a little going into the Spurs game. 4 points from these 2 games would be great.

Six would be even better too, but I'm not getting too carried away ;-)

chara   
5 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

COME ON BOYS!

Yeah,,GOOD LUCK with the interview.......

• Like 1