• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

3 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

I was thinking the same. People have compared Maguire’s kicking out to Son’s similar red card incident. The difference being that Maguire is given the benefit of the doubt. I wonder why that is. 

What doubt?

kratos   

Sat with Joe Cole last night. I asked him what it would cost to have him come out of retirement for 45 mins.

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

In essence the problem is that nobody cares that matters , nobody cares when it's Chelsea , we're too scared of the recriminations to put in a proper complaint , even today Football 365 have a piece where Chelsea fans complaining that both the referee and the Var officials were from Manchester were "dickheads" .

Now , you tell me what happens if that's Liverpool , there'd be questions asked in parliament about it ! 

How , when the stakes are so high , can the PGMOL dare risk accusations of bias by allocating the game to two lots of Mancunians ?

And then serve up this shitshow ?

Nobody cares.

We are still to this date the only club who's manager st the time asked to appear on a TV show just so he could complain about the way our teams were refereed .

Nothing has changed. 

SKY, The PGMOL and The Premier League want the league to be the most talked about and watched league in the World .

What a big story they now have on their hands , Super Sunday becomes Super-duper Sunday and the race for fourth place becomes the only focus in a year where Liverpool have been handed the title .

're first para. Any sign that Chelsea have a case. Any sign that the cheating and bias is being exposed. Any kind of questioning by our coach or a player and the following will happen. We will be called whinging dickheads from all quarters. It doesn't matter that we have a point, we must be ridiculed as bad losers immediately. It's an effective tactic too because no one wants that label. 

I watched Sky pundits Kean and Carra with interest. They had quietly acknowledged Maguire was lucky to be in the pitch as his boot was shown thrusting into the crutch of Bats, but then after Lampard and then Azpi interview where the latter calmly made his point " I was defending corner, I was moving forward,  someone pushed me from behind into the United player" ....yes Dave that's what we all saw. However as we go back to a smirking Kean and Carra they both go into default mode . " Excuses excuses " smirks Kean. " It's an obvious foul" . The anchor asks about the push on Azpi. " That's never a penalty...just normal body contact" ( well that wasn't the question Roy but keep going) . He then grabs the anchor man's arm as an example of normal body contact in football. " It's no different to that is it?". The anchor man looked as confused as the rest of us. But the more important point had been made towards us . Stop whinging stop- making excuses -it's all in your own minds - you are Chelsea so suck it up. 

Blue Rod   
8 hours ago, chelboy said:

Which players create and score the goals under a different manager? Considering we have no playmakers and 1 reliable goal scorer I would be interested to know which players can play these roles and start pulling out goals and assists from thin air. 

You do not need a playmaker to create goals, absolutely not. 

1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

You do not need a playmaker to create goals, absolutely not. 

Well it helps doesn't it? Much like it helps to have a goalscorer to... erm score goals? It's not like goals are falling down from the sky.

Blue Rod   
3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Last season Allegris Juventus had 2.36 points/game. This season Sarri’s Juventus has 2.38 points/game. 

It’s his first season there (Allegri had been at Juve multiple seasons before) and he has to contest with an Inter side throwing money Contes way. 

How is Sarri underperforming? 

The last bit is especially concerning given the referee decisions. I can’t see how VAR can survive after this season. I’ve never seen anything in sport threatening the integrity of the game in this manner. It’s blatant cheating. 

The season for Sarri is still some way to go. Your 3.8 may soon become 3.5. Beside that, the Juvemtus forum paints a different picture. The new manager thing will be replaced by reality. 

Blue Rod   
1 minute ago, The_Ghost said:

Well it helps doesn't it? Much like it helps to have a goalscorer to... erm score goals? It's not like goals are falling down from the sky.

A goal scorer is someone who scores goals. They dont have 4 legs and 6 arms. Goals are created and scored by the team. Our team is loaded with talented players who can score goals. We just need decent coaching. What happened to those players who were scoring goals earlier in the season? Did we sell them, or what? 

Ham   
Just now, Blue Rod said:

A goal scorer is someone who scores goals. They dont have 4 legs and 6 arms. Goals are created and scored by the team. Our team is loaded with talented players who can score goals. We just need decent coaching. What happened to those players who were scoring goals earlier in the season? Did we sell them, or what? 

Are you saying that it's SFL's job to make the players stop shooting wide, straight at the keeper or over the bar?

If so, sack the manager. 

Blue Rod   
6 minutes ago, Ham said:

Are you saying that it's SFL's job to make the players stop shooting wide, straight at the keeper or over the bar?

If so, sack the manager. 

We're hardly creating any clear cut chance in any match these days. Even the best strikers would misplace their shots sometimes. 

Edited by Blue Rod

Bison   

Interesting to see John Terry pointing out Rudiger's bad position for the first goal last night.

As I've said many time before, he is below average but somehow has the reputation of a solid defender.

It's so strange. His reputation somehow improved whilst out injured. 

He was due to be the saviour upon his return, but lo and behold, we're just as bad as we were without him.