• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2

On 18/02/2020 at 10:47 AM, Ham said:

Also concerned at how a referee and VAR official can officiate this when both are from Manchester. 

Also I have just been reminded he was the ref who had to apologise to Chelsea for wrongly booking fabregas for diving against Southampton hope to see his apology for the Willian decision

2 hours ago, hallgalley said:

Also I have just been reminded he was the ref who had to apologise to Chelsea for wrongly booking fabregas for diving against Southampton hope to see his apology for the Willian decision

Just been reading Martin Lipton's scathing analysis of Taylor's performance. In addition to the booking of William for the non-dive, failing to red-card Maguire, and disallowing Zouma's goal (to be fair, the latter two were Kavanagh's mistakes), he argues that he was wrong to blow up for Bats' accidental handball. He should have let play continue, and then let Var review it. The fact that his handball helped create a chance for Mount would have seen Mount's goal disallowed. But Mount did not score, DeGea saved, so play should have continued. The ball would then have still been in play and Bats was there to tap it in. According to Lipton, that goal would have stood, but Taylor's premature whistle meant that it did not.

Interesting take.

Ham   
5 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Just been reading Martin Lipton's scathing analysis of Taylor's performance. In addition to the booking of William for the non-dive, failing to red-card Maguire, and disallowing Zouma's goal (to be fair, the latter two were Kavanagh's mistakes), he argues that he was wrong to blow up for Bats' accidental handball. He should have let play continue, and then let Var review it. The fact that his handball helped create a chance for Mount would have seen Mount's goal disallowed. But Mount did not score, DeGea saved, so play should have continued. The ball would then have still been in play and Bats was there to tap it in. According to Lipton, that goal would have stood, but Taylor's premature whistle meant that it did not.

Interesting take.

Shitshower of a refereeing performance.  

He should never ref in the premier league again and Kavanagh has proven that he's not up to the VAR role. 

Blue Rod   
13 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Interesting take.

It's funny because Mr Taylor is exactly the kind of referee that made it necessary to bring in VAR in the first place - no competence and absolutely no balls. But he has carried on the same despite VAR. We can now conclude that VAR cannot buy you a ball. 

20 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Interesting take.

Martin Lipton needs to be shown the elbow on Christensen as well.  Spiteful attempt at intimidation - like Saunders on Elliott years ago.
christensen willian.mkv

Ham   
18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Martin Lipton needs to be shown the elbow on Christensen as well.  Spiteful attempt at intimidation - like Saunders on Elliott years ago.
christensen willian.mkv

You've used that link three times now and it has never worked for me. 

41 minutes ago, Ham said:

You've used that link three times now and it has never worked for me. 

I uploaded it as an mkv file.  it downloads and plays on my pc. 

Don't really know what I am doing here, but this is the same converted to the more common mp4 type.
Let me know if it works
christensen willian.mp4

Ham   
11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I uploaded it as an mkv file.  it downloads and plays on my pc. 

Don't really know what I am doing here, but this is the same converted to the more common mp4 type.
Let me know if it works
christensen willian.mp4

Unfortunately not. Keep getting this.  Shame as I've been trying to find the footage.

Screenshot_20200219-221504_Samsung Internet.jpg

13 minutes ago, Ham said:

Unfortunately not. Keep getting this.  Shame as I've been trying to find the footage.

Sorry about that.  I tried incognito - and have the same problem.
Youtube identified it immediately as Premier league copyright so that plan failed.

Of course there is a dodgy website called chelseafc.com that has the whole game available to view right now.  
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/videos/v/2020/02/18/full-match--chelsea-0-2-manchester-united--h----premier-league-h-w2NHY2ajE625zejZxVnsstAYEI15k3Vl

The incident is at 41.00 of play, a few minutes later if you use the whole match timings.
The Chelsea commentators don't even think it is a foul.

But don't tell anyone I mentioned it.

Ham   
24 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sorry about that.  I tried incognito - and have the same problem.
Youtube identified it immediately as Premier league copyright so that plan failed.

Of course there is a dodgy website called chelseafc.com that has the whole game available to view right now.  
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/videos/v/2020/02/18/full-match--chelsea-0-2-manchester-united--h----premier-league-h-w2NHY2ajE625zejZxVnsstAYEI15k3Vl

The incident is at 41.00 of play, a few minutes later if you use the whole match timings.
The Chelsea commentators don't even think it is a foul.

But don't tell anyone I mentioned it.

Nice one.  Cheers for that 👍