• Current Donation Goals

Sign in to follow this  
Sir

Official: Chelsea Sign Hakim Ziyech

bert19   
7 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Was at the game last night too........worrying how he might displace some of our players?!

Pretty confident that having a player like him available last night would have made it a lot more comfortable for us.  

Mind you, creativity does rely on others putting chances away - Reece put 3 or 4 great crosses in for no one to do anything with them 

He must look at willian and laugh knowing he can go out on the piss five nights a week and shuffle around on the wing doing baby steps and step overs , pass it back to Azpi and take home his wages no worries at all.

Think he will be a massive player for us. Really excited by the potential prospect of him, Werner and Havertz in the same side!

SS_89   

I'm excited to have him and pulisic on the same team. Going to give fullbacks nightmares with those two running at them.

I think Ziyech was a smart signing, however I am still a little concerned about his ability to play in such an athletic and physical league week in, week out. At Ajax because of his level he was able to play each week with his slippers on. Further, he will have to cut out his ridiculous shot taking, honestly this boy was taking shots at Ajax in positions that would even make Daniel Sturridge blush.