• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

CHO, Pulisic, Kante and RLC all out of this one and Tammy a maybe. My guess is that Tammy will play, even if it means him playing through pain for this and Bayern, I think that's what they'll do. If he doesn't is HAS to be Giroud and not Bats. Bats is done here now surely. At least we'll be seeing the Kovacic - Jorginho axis again, I think they play well together in a 2.

Willy

James Rudiger Tomori Azpi

Jorginho Kovacic

Pedro Mount Willian

Tammy

Subs: Kepa, Zouma, Alonso/Emerson, Barkley, Gilmour, Anjorin, Giroud

I have absolutely no idea what will happen Saturday, but it is an absolute must-win for us, I just really worry where goals will come from. Tottenham will probably sit quite deep, look for counters and try and win set pieces in the final 3rd as they know it's an easy option against us.

If Christensen hadn't got injured, I think Frank may have gone to 3 at the back, but if he is out I don't see him risking having no CB on the bench.

Rob B   

Think I’m inclined to opt for Giroud for this one, even if Tammy is fit.  Slightly controversial, but his cameo against Man United was good and he has a major point to prove.  Tammy on the other hand, clearly isn’t fully fit, and has gone off the boil a bit lately. 

We could see... 4-3-3  e.g.

GK

JAMES.   RUDIGER.  KZ/FT.    AZPI 

KOVA.  JORGINHO  MOUNT        

PEDRO.    GIROUD.  WILLIAM 

Or, as I suspect 3-4-3  e.g. 

GK

AZPI. RUDIGER. TOMORI 

JAMES.   KOVA.  JORGINHO  ALONSO 

WILLIAN. GIROUD. MOUNT 

Edited by Rob B

Ham   

I haven't watched much German football recently but RB Leipzig appear to be the real deal.  They've had Mourinho parking the bus all night. 

Ampadu looking brilliant. 

• Like 1

I have to say I’ve been impressed with Ethan Ampadu’s play tonight vs Spurs. His passing out of the back (central CB in a 343) has been sublime at times. Won’t help this season but hopefully Lampard is keeping tabs on him for next season. 

Leo91   
6 minutes ago, MikelBlue said:

I have to say I’ve been impressed with Ethan Ampadu’s play tonight vs Spurs. His passing out of the back (central CB in a 343) has been sublime at times. Won’t help this season but hopefully Lampard is keeping tabs on him for next season. 

The club know how talented he is. He'll be back next season for sure. 

Leo91   

Lo Celso can half take a set-piece. We need to be careful when he's on the ball.

2 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Lo Celso can half take a set-piece. We need to be careful when he's on the ball.

More than half going by tonight’s game. Too bad  our goalies are as good as RB Leipzig’s. 

Ham   

Lamela playing like a windmill as usual. 

Three times he's smashed players in the face with his elbow and forearm but finally he gets a yellow.

Only been on the pitch for 20 mins and should have been sent off.