• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

Brilliant display by Ampadu especially with that last ditch tackle at the end to save the 1-0 away win.  He was cramping up at the end due to not being 100% football fit having not played that much this season. 

• Like 2

Given our injury problems coupled with Spurs struggles tonight against Leipzig, Lampard should go with a 343. We only have 2 reliable & healthy midfielders. Mount can play wing forward along with Willian while Giroud plays CF. The CBs are Rudiger, Tomori and Zouma with James and Azpilcueta as the wing backs. I don’t really care much about our goalie: both are equally unreliable. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rob B said:

GK

JAMES.   RUDIGER.  KZ/FT.    AZPI 

KOVA.  JORGINHO  MOUNT        

PEDRO.    GIROUD.  WILLIAM 

Midfield of diddy men.  

100 year old front line. 

Interesting?

4 hours ago, MikelBlue said:

Given our injury problems coupled with Spurs struggles tonight against Leipzig, Lampard should go with a 343. We only have 2 reliable & healthy midfielders. Mount can play wing forward along with Willian while Giroud plays CF. The CBs are Rudiger, Tomori and Zouma with James and Azpilcueta as the wing backs. I don’t really care much about our goalie: both are equally unreliable. 

I would also go with 343 but Alonso as LWB. He brings something extra which we lack- height and goal threat.

Rob B   
6 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Midfield of diddy men.  

100 year old front line. 

Interesting?

Well with Tammy, CHO, Pulisic, Kante and RLC all injured,  not sure we have a lot of choice, Barkley and Michy aside of course!! 

paulw66   
11 hours ago, MikelBlue said:

Agree, but the LWB has to be a left footer. 

Jasonb   

With Jose's team chasing a 0-1 deficit last night we should be in a good position to play them.

From what I saw last night Lo Celso, Lamela looked up for the fight and I would expect both Alli and Moura will be looking to do something at SB.

For me JM always seems comfortable playing against wide backs so I am not sure playing three at the back is the answer.

This will be interesting to see how Frank sets up for this one as after the Utd result this match becomes more important and Spurs are missing some key players. 

5 hours ago, Jasonb said:

From what I saw last night Lo Celso, Lamela looked up for the fight and I would expect both Alli and Moura will be looking to do something at SB.

Up to the ref then (or rather the VAR team).  Spurs always get violent when they are under pressure.  They don't always get punished for it though.

• Like 1

If the name Batshuayi features amongst the first XI when the team news is announced at 11.30am, it would speak volumes and I genuinely think we should write off a top four finish there and then.