• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

Ham   

I'm surprised that, what with RJ's crossing prowess, Giroud wasn't considered the ideal target man, even ahead of Tammy at times against deep defences. 

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

I'm surprised that, what with RJ's crossing prowess, Giroud wasn't considered the ideal target man, even ahead of Tammy at times against deep defences. 

Agree. Against the "low block" (that's what they call it these days, Ham :-) ) his strength and aerial power should have been and should be used more

who was the ref first time around, who gave a foul against Tammy when the Tottenham keeper tried to take Tammys head off? (Overturned by VAR)...

who was the ref first time around who didn't see Sons kick up against Rudiger ( and was advised to send him off by VAR)

oh maybe it was the same ref who decided Maguires kick up against Batshuayi didn't deem any sort of card, decided to book Willian for diving when clearly fouled..

step forward 

Mr Anthony "biased against Chelsea" Taylor...

After the press conference I'd expect 3-4-3 tomorrow:

Caballero

Rüdiger Christensen Tomori

James Kovacic Jorginho Alonso

Willian Giroud Mount

Subs: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Zouma, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Abraham

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Never happy said:

who was the ref first time around, who gave a foul against Tammy when the Tottenham keeper tried to take Tammys head off? (Overturned by VAR)...

who was the ref first time around who didn't see Sons kick up against Rudiger ( and was advised to send him off by VAR)

oh maybe it was the same ref who decided Maguires kick up against Batshuayi didn't deem any sort of card, decided to book Willian for diving when clearly fouled..

step forward 

Mr Anthony "biased against Chelsea" Taylor...

From the Manchester suburbs apparently . 

Leo91   
6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

The issue I have is simply , if anyone can equip a side to defend all day and nick a win against the odds its Jose .

I can imagine we'll play quite well , be toothless in front of goal and they'll score in the last minute from  a corner.

I'd agree but every Spurs victory so far has come with a huge asterisk next to it. They're really bobbins. 

Ham   
35 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

From the Manchester suburbs apparently . 

And his entire family are Man U season ticket holders too. 

Sir   

Apart from that brief period it’s been a proper bummer of a season for Pulisic.. still injured sigh.

Diddymen   
9 minutes ago, Sir said:

Apart from that brief period it’s been a proper bummer of a season for Pulisic.. still injured sigh.

What’s the actual injury?