• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

44 minutes ago, Ham said:

And his entire family are Man U season ticket holders too. 

It's incredible to think that chief ref and professional asshat Mike "Mavis" Riley thinks he's the right choice .

Mind you , seeing as he booked Cech for having the temerity to have a fractured skull in one of his games it's hardly surprising .

Another referee who absolutely never gives us anything will ref this. 

Michael Oliver. No point watching this - it's an absolute given we will be ****ed over once again. 

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Meanwhile, I bet Maguire has a big role in United's next 3 games which he should be banned for. 

And Martial carries on as their only striker.

Jasonb   
6 hours ago, Aussie1979 said:

If we lose tomorrow I honestly can’t see us finishing top 4 hopefully Tammy is fit and either odoi or pulisic because Pedro shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11 he’s been awful this season I would play Alonso on the left if they are unavailable or even play 2 up front and a diamond midfield just something different 

I think we could still make top 4 though we would need to change players to do so. Frank has been stubborn at times and that might just be the thing to make him change.

I of course would prefer three points to keep us in the driving seat and even a point would not be a disaster.

Rob B   

Given one win since Christmas or whatever it is, I think if I’m Frank, I’d be trying something different tomorrow:

GK

James.       Rudiger.    Tomori.    Alonso 

Jorginho.  Kovacic 

CHO.        Willian.      Mount 

Giroud 

Firstly, I think Alonso needs to come back in to give us a bit of attacking impetus on the left and also an aerial presence, and to compliment this, I’d bring Tomori back in (particularly as Christensen has a broken nose)

CHO gets to carry on his link up with James if he’s fit, but I’d have Mount out wide as I think he’s best coming in from the left.  Willian will play centrally where he can thrive playing off Giroud. 

Leo91   

This isn't the game for Alonslow. Spurs have pace and giving away needless free kicks is not on.

Edited by Leo91

Ham   
42 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

This isn't the game for Alonslow. Spurs have pace and giving away needless free kicks is not on.

Alonso has never let us down against the Spuds. 

Blue Rod   
19 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

The thing is , what if Batshuyai and Abraham together are absolute dynamite , or Giroud and either , at some point we must surely try something different ?

We keep on ploughing the same old furrow and whilst not advocating for Lampard to get the boot I cannot see why he cannot see that doing the same things week in , week out with such a disparate bunch of players just isn't working , especially with this board who come the end of the year will more than likely turn to the next shiny penny that catches their gimlet eye.

Try something , anything !

Wouldn't hurt.  Even the most skilled and talented teams in Europe manage to have twice as many players in the opponent's box when they attack. With us, you're lucky if the one person in the box gets near the cross. 

A team with so many young players should be committing plenty of players to every job - defending, attacking, or just keeping the ball.  

The usual response here is it's not Lampard's job to run for these players.  Well, if you can't get your players do what you think is reasonable on the pitch, what are you doing in football management? 

Dingus   

Look let’s face it, he isn’t dropping Azpilicueta and he isn’t dropping that fraud Willian. Sad times.

Mount in for Kanté and I prey he starts Giroud.

Ill take a draw right now.

Rob B   
9 hours ago, Leo91 said:

If the last few Spurs games are anything to go by, they will barely get out of their half.  Tomori and Rudiger have the pace to defend against the counter, and Alonso has the height for defending set pieces.  He is also an important goal threat - something we are crying out for.