• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1

Sciatika   
9 hours ago, Ham said:

Alonso has never let us down against the Spuds. 

As far as I can remember neither has Willian. Assuming they are putting the hard yards in training, I'd play them both and James on the right and Giroud up front.

--------------------------?

James-----Rudiger----Tomori----Alonso

-------------Kovacic--Jorginho

----------CHO--------------------Willian

-------------------------Mount

-------------------Giroud

But then, what do I know?

chelboy   

We are eventually going to drop out of top 4 regardless of this result. It depends on whether we can put together a 6 win streak or so during the home stretch of the season . Hopefully RLC and Pulisic can help improve our final third play which would be a much needed boost. That’s what would get us top 4. Sheffield and Everton will most likely be our main competitors. Possibly Arsenal too. 

Certainly trying something different.

Looks like all the width will come from James and Alonso with Barkley and Mount almost playing as two numer 10's behind Giroud.

chelboy   

I'm guessing that is a 541 diamond?

Cabby

Azpi Chris Rudi

James           Jorg.             Alonso

Kova.          Mount   

Barkley

Giroud

Been saying for a while we should try playing without wingers. Would have preferred 442 diamond but this isn’t a bad start. Barkley and Mount attack the box better than Willian. 

Would have preferred Tomori and Zouma for pace and aerial ability. 

JaneB   

What's happened to Tomori?  I thought he was great :-(  But listening to Frank's press conference yesterday, he obviously rates Andreas highly.

I still think Tomori is our best CB. 

Can't understand what he's done to lose his place to a weakling. 

RLC - are we that short that he is needed more on our bench now than playing his first game for Development squad?

3 at back - against a team that doesn't have one striker - makes no sense,
Mind you, Azpi playing in front of 2CBs, alongside Jorginho - picking up the breaking midfielders that spurs will have to use, makes a lot of sense.

Up front makes no sense at all.  And Barkley again!!!

I know some here have been arguing for change for change's sake, and suggesting that SFL is poor for not changing more.

But this is madness.  This is madness, and this selection I will criticise Frank for.  (Well I'll put about an unbased rumour that Jody got to him with all that touchline nagging).