17 minutes ago, chelboy said:

I'm guessing that is a 541 diamond?

Cabby

Azpi Chris Rudi

James           Jorg.             Alonso

Kova.          Barkley 

Mount

Giroud

Been saying for a while we should try playing without wingers. Would have preferred 442 diamond but this isn’t a bad start. Barkley and Mount attack the box better than Willian. 

Would have preferred Tomori and Zouma for pace and aerial ability. 

I would see Mount as looking to break from Giroud's lay-offs with Barkley holding for Alonso's runs into the box.

What’s happened to Tomori? Dont remember him playing badly this season and In my opinion a better defender than Christenson but seems out of favor for some reason 

Edited by Aussie1979

Leo91   

This the same Tomori people were saying had a mistake in him ?

chelboy   
6 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

I would see Mount as looking to break from Giroud's lay-offs with Barkley holding for Alonso's runs into the box.

Possibly, I think Kova and Jorg would be there to cover for that plus 3 CB. But in terms of numbers in the box Alonso Mount Giroud and Barkley would all be making runs. It makes more sense for the style of play we are trying. Lately the wingers have been poor with movement in the box. Pulisic was our best winger in terms of movement, without him I don’t see much use of our other wingers. 

1 minute ago, Leo91 said:

He did at the beginning of the season but was usually still are best defender because most of are defenders have been shite this season 

chelboy   

Lets not forget Tomori performances against Arsenal Southampton and Nottingham Forest. He was poor in those games. I think he deserves a chance especially with Christensen not fully fit but I think Christensen is playing for his future tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

If he has then Christensen has two in him! 

Ham   
3 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Giroud starting a major game despite the main striker being available. 

FINALLY. FINALLY. After 2 long years. 

Now watch him get clattered inside 5 minutes.

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Lets not forget Tomori performances against Arsenal Southampton and Nottingham Forest. He was poor in those games. I think he deserves a chance especially with Christensen not fully fit but I think Christensen is playing for his future tbh. 

Not sure he had poor performances at all. Just overplayed and nearly got caught on occasion.  

Super footballer. I rate him above AC for all round play.