• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you'll find that that was only 8 at the back.    8-0-1

I stand corrected. Maybe one of our players could get sent off for fouling Lewandowski out of the game early doors?

Arkie   

Some mention here how 3 at the back failed against Arsenal.  I got a theory it did fail because we had Emerson playing in the left and not Alonso who turns world class in that formation.

as for Bayern game with so many injuries to wide players we don’t have a choice but to go for 3-4-3 with two AMs floating behind Giroud.

Willian will probably be a better choice for a big game than Ross but I wouldn’t be mad if Ross retains his place. Extra muscle in midfield wouldn’t be bad vs Bayern.

1 hour ago, Arkie said:

Some mention here how 3 at the back failed against Arsenal.  I got a theory it did fail because we had Emerson playing in the left and not Alonso who turns world class in that formation.

as for Bayern game with so many injuries to wide players we don’t have a choice but to go for 3-4-3 with two AMs floating behind Giroud.

Willian will probably be a better choice for a big game than Ross but I wouldn’t be mad if Ross retains his place. Extra muscle in midfield wouldn’t be bad vs Bayern.

Between the ears?

1 hour ago, Arkie said:

Agreed. To play 433 or 4231 we need both a decent left-back and at least 3 fit wide players. We don't have that at the moment but with Mount, Barkley, Willian and the returning Loftus-Cheek we do have 4 players that can play behind Giroud. I expect the same system for the next two matches, with maybe some changes for the FA Cup match.

Arkie   
35 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Between the ears?

No point in asking Ross to create, that can be left to "smart" players like Jorginho and Kova. But seeing Ross chase down Bayren players and disrupting the play in their half can be useful.

Again I would play Willian just because he is a better player but would not be mad at seeing Ross start.

Edited by Arkie

Ham   
3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Liverpool losing at home to Hammers. Interesting. 

Bloke at Stockley Park literally salivating in anticipation of his big moment. 

Bollox. 

Edited by Ham

Just now, Ham said:

Bloke at Stockley Park literally salivating in anticipation of his big moment. 

Keeper just threw one in. Stockley not needed. 

Ham   

No yellow for the Salah dive? 

Can't get my head around the rules.  

Martin Tyler promptly congratulates Salah for not diving when challenged a minute later.

No replays of the Salah dive 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Ham
  • Like 2