• Current Donation Goals

Leo91   

Great breakdown by Jimmy. Also listening to the football ramble this evening and they singled out the idiocy of Marcus Alonso. OK we're out of the tie anyway but he's an experienced player in the squad and setting a shocking example to the youth. What would you think if you're Reece James or Mason Mount watching this clown. He's let down Frank so many times this season, he's been dropped twice and now I'll be amazed if we see him in a blue shirt again.

1 hour ago, chelboy said:

Romagnoli is a lightweight. He would get bullied in this league. Upamecano plays in a back 3 and I haven’t seem much of him in a back 4. He looks decent but not the type of profile I would he looking at. CB is the hardest department to find players right now. I still want a leader and captain type of CB which isn’t easy to find. Our CB targets should be no less than 26 and be commanding. 

Problem with CB is that there are hardly any of the leader/captain types about and none possible to get. Romagnoli and Upamecano are virtually the only players that will be accessible in Summer that play at a high level. Ake is another but he is too small in my opinion. 

Leo91   

The two CB's for Olympiakos last night were giants. There are defenders out there. 

Leo91   
17 minutes ago, hallgalley said:

Ampadu?

I see his future as a DM.

3 hours ago, Bison said:

Too small and not the commanding presence we need in my opinion. He doesn't fit the profile of senior, experienced player to partner up with a player like Tomori.

If height is what your after then Zouma is a big chap. Ake is about same height as Tomarri Christenson, and Dave , so no he's not a giant. He can jump though which is important.  He's also a better CB than all those mentioned. 

kratos   
42 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

If height is what your after then Zouma is a big chap. Ake is about same height as Tomarri Christenson, and Dave , so no he's not a giant. He can jump though which is important.  He's also a better CB than all those mentioned. 

I'd say Tomori and Christiansen are slightly taller if I'm be pedantic, but Ake seems more aware when defending and you're right about his leap in the air.

I didn't want us to sell him but I wouldn't be against bringing him back.

Leo91   

We need a left back pleeeeeeease. I'm still seeing Alphonso Davies in my dreams, how is this guy 19!? 

23 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

We need a left back pleeeeeeease. I'm still seeing Alphonso Davies in my dreams, how is this guy 19!? 

That is probably a better question than you think.