• Current Donation Goals

On 2/27/2020 at 11:22 PM, Blue Rod said:

Are you actually aware that spart from getting very angry about anyone not liking a particular manager, you haven't really said anything of substance over this past two years? Months ago I asked you which technical aspect of a partcular manager's game you thought made him great. Your response was to point to his record. And that was before he picked up his first ever trophy at Chelsea. Several months later,  your response is same. 

Every time I criticise or praise a manager, I make sure I explain why. You should keep your sentimental stuff out of a football forum. 

I'm not angray, I'm just amazed someone can lack so much self-awareness. 

Yet again you have made this about Sarri. I'm done. 

Blue Rod   
1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

I'm not angray, I'm just amazed someone can lack so much self-awareness. 

Yet again you have made this about Sarri. I'm done. 

I'm really sorry if it feels like I only talk about Sarri. Droy would say I only talk about Mourinho. I know a third person who'd say I only talk about Lampard. Truth is, I talk about all relevant managers and players, and I try to critically find out what was/is right and wrong about their approach. It's also the truth that once you've got Sarri tattooed on your eyeballs (metaphorically perhaps) every word looks like Sarri.

Like you, I'm done, my friend. 

Edited by Blue Rod

Jasonb   
22 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

I know Liverpool are far better. But nobody seriously believed they would overturn Barca lile they did.

So why not us as well? Why not? 

Very unlikely yet not impossible and we will have a different side due to Alonso's Red and Jorgy's yellows.

• Thanks 1