• Current Donation Goals

Surely for this game it has to be 343 with the only possible change from the line up on Saturday being Willian for Barkley? Seriously, if we see a change in formation and any of Willy, Alonso or Giroud lose their place then I think serious questions will need to be asked about SFL's strategy. 

Sciatika   

Assuming they are fit, I would go with the same 3-4-3 as Saturday.

Leo91   

Agreed. I wasn't sure about it at first but the closer we get to kick off I'd go the very same line up and formation as on the weekend. We play like that and still get our butts handed to us then fair play, Bayern deserve it.

Personally , I thought that was the most balanced the side had looked all season and that all the changed players deserve to keep their places , so I'm all for starting the same line up.

DannyLB   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Personally , I thought that was the most balanced the side had looked all season and that all the changed players deserve to keep their places , so I'm all for starting the same line up.

Agreed however, with Alonso and Giroud hardly playing, can they keep up the intensity of two matches in a week?

chara   
5 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Agreed however, with Alonso and Giroud hardly playing, can they keep up the intensity of two matches in a week?

My concern as well......as long as the team compete I will be ok.

paulw66   

Big European night - Willian has to play, surely?

Barkely did well on Saturday, but I don't see him playing over Willian. 

Willy got a bit lucky too when he came steaming out of goal, almost gave their right back an open goal