• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

AFC Bournemouth 2 Chelsea 2

Leo91   

Coulda, shoulda, be a Alonso hat-trick. This man is immune to being marked in the opposition area. 

Bison   
Just now, Blue Rod said:

We are being reminded the hard way about football management. This is the conversation that should have taken place:

I've had a short stint at a Championship club, and hey presto, I'm ready to manage a top PL club.

Are you really sure mate? What prepared you for this job?. 

Sadly, he never bothered to really learn his trade before being given the job he wanted the most. It's a real shame.

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

We are being reminded the hard way about football management. This is the conversation that should have taken place:

I've had a short stint at a Championship club, and hey presto, I'm ready to manage a top PL club.

He was offered the job and took it. Please give it a rest 🙄

3 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

Cassandra's back.

Stim   
Just now, JaneB said:

He was offered the job and took it. Please give it a rest 🙄

Indeed. There were many reasons to go for him, another being that we knew this season would be a difficult one and he has fan goodwill to not get turned on. At least we made it into 2020 before that.

Side note, Guardiola managed Barcelona B for one year before taking the Barcelona job. What were they thinking, what prepared him for that job?

Leo91   

Well. All things considered, a draw deserved for both. Game could have ended up 6-6.

Alonso will take the spotlight but Willy kept us in it. 

Bison   
3 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Can Barkley be a more useless player?

As bad as Barkley is he still put in a better cameo than the human turnstile did for 65 mins.

6 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Coulda, shoulda, be a Alonso hat-trick. This man is immune to being marked in the opposition area. 

I jokingly used to say we should reform him as a striker, back when Morata was causing us all headaches.

Now I seriously believe it should be considered!