• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

AFC Bournemouth 2 Chelsea 2

6 minutes ago, chelboy said:

The lack of starting halves well is a problem. First few mins of the 1st half and 2nd half we were trash. Thats been a theme for 2 years now. Lack of a captain maybe? These guys need someone commanding them at all times. They lack sooo much mental strength it’s unbelievable. We might need 5 captains at this rate. 

In general we are just a bunch of wimps. I mean seriously, look at our squad and who actually puts it about a bit? Rudiger, Giroud, Alonso and possibly Dave are the only ones. The rest are lightweight or do not want to mix it. It is one of the reasons why I was banging on about the height in our squad at the start of the season.

Bison   
2 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Someone please tell me this isn’t true!!!

Haha, that is an amazing stat.

As I'm keeping count, that's now 0 goals & 0 assists since the 29/12/19 for Willian. Two whole months of football.

Still worthy of a two-year extension according to the people in charge.

6 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Soccer Saturday saying we should give Willian 3 year contract as he is world class. Are we missing something? He was brilliant against us for Shahktar but has never produced that level of performance consistently for Chelsea.

10 minutes ago, chelboy said:

I do not think it is true, as Willian has about 32 goals in the league for us. However, what is true is that Alonso has now scored as many PL goals (19) as Willian has since they have started playing together. 

Lampard needs to go with

...............................Gk..............................

.........zouma........Rudiger........Tomori

..............................Kante.......................

james, RLC (jorgino), kovacic, Alonso

..............................Mount.......................

.....................Tammy (Giroud)................

PLEASE NO MORE AZPILICUETA,CHRISTENSON, OR WILLIAN

Leo91   

We went to a back 4 in that second half right ? Alonso still looked dangerous. I think he's shocking going back in any system but if a midfielder can cover him then I prefer going 433.

johnboy   
1 minute ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Soccer Saturday saying we should give Willian 3 year contract as he is world class. Are we missing something? He was brilliant against us for Shahktar but has never produced that level of performance consistently for Chelsea.

Whilst Willian has a lot of critics & I will agree  that he is coming to the end of his time at Chelsea, let nobody forget that during JM’ s last spell he at times was the one player who did the business whilst others downed tools. So yes, while he is frustrating & he isn’t the player he was, I don’t fall in line with the abuse he gets  because of what he did then. Move him on at the end of the season, along with others that have not performed, yes, but show the man some respect.

6 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Lampard needs to go with

...............................Gk..............................

.........zouma........Rudiger........Tomori

..............................Kante.......................

james, RLC (jorgino), kovacic, Alonso

..............................Mount.......................

.....................Tammy (Giroud)................

PLEASE NO MORE AZPILICUETA,CHRISTENSON, OR WILLIAN

Have you been watching Zouma and Tomori defend this season? I agree AC lacks aggression and physicality at times but a back three of Rudi, Zouma and Tomori would have as much coordination and positional sense as the keystone cops.

• Like 1