• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

AFC Bournemouth 2 Chelsea 2

Jasonb   

Last season with Hazard we lost 4-0 there.

Today we won a point and if Barkley does not miskick on the 90th we might have been celebrating all three.

Defensively we looked poor today yet as a team we stuck to the tasks and rescued a point.

Well doen Frank for changing the system at 2-1

We have work to do, Alonso deserves credit for his goals and we worked hard yet are being exposed too much.

Blue Rod   
26 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Outside of our fanbase, people only see the highlight reels, which focus on the things he's good at and make him look better than he is. The Willian who played in the win at Tottenham is world-class, but he hasn't been seen since, and has only played at that level a handful of times in his Chelsea career.

The problem with Willian is a good example of what is wrong with the team this season. You don't meet your target with players who put up a decent performance when they choose to. I'm.sorry but this includes the likes of Alonso; or players who can't be bothered at all like Emerson and Pedro.

I noted very much earlier in the season that there was something not right about the effort, body language and attitude of Willian. I was laughed at. But I'm not ashamed to say I do get awful lot of this kind of thing right. 

Willian remains a capable player. Only he knows why he comes on the pitch and doesn't even bother with the basics. Whenever Emerson has played this season he hasn't looked good enough for  a League One team.  

• Haha 1

Ham   
34 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've just seen VVD push over Delefeu with a straight arm push , Delefeu has had to go off injured in a stretcher and nothing given .

Since when we're you allowed to simply push someone over ?

Not a shoulder barge but a push .

Surelu you can't do that ?

Watch him go on to score

We should have won this game. We could have won this game.

Starting to become concerned that Sfl will get the sack now.

Not because he deserves it - he looks like he is giving this his everything - but because it is easier to blame him, get rid, bring in someone new and try to get another 6 month spell out of this group.

I had vaguely high hopes that Willian might really step up after Hazard's departure, and take on more responsibility as a goal maker and scorer. I know there is a real player in there, but I can't believe how rarely we see his true potential.

36 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I've just seen VVD push over Delefeu with a straight arm push , Delefeu has had to go off injured in a stretcher and nothing given .

Since when we're you allowed to simply push someone over ?

Not a shoulder barge but a push .

Surelu you can't do that ?

Not seen the push, but lots of refs seem to regard a stiff-arm hand-off as acceptable. 

One of the Prem's most replayed goals is that Bergkamp turn up at Newcastle, which contains a great example of the unpunished stiff-arm shove.

Bison   
1 minute ago, Backbiter said:

I had vaguely high hopes that Willian might really step up after Hazard's departure, and take on more responsibility as a goal maker and scorer. I know there is a real player in there, but I can't believe how rarely we see his true potential.

At what point do we acknowledge that these are just empty words with Willian? He is 31.

Stim   
3 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Not seen the push, but lots of refs seem to regard a stiff-arm hand-off as acceptable. 

One of the Prem's most replayed goals is that Bergkamp turn up at Newcastle, which contains a great example of the unpunished stiff-arm shove.

Unless you are in blue playing against united ofc