• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

AFC Bournemouth 2 Chelsea 2

18 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Norwich 1 up. If it stays that way this game has just got even more important. 

City's CL ban and now Leicester losing steam makes our lives much easier. Now 3 CL spots up for grabs. I honestly thought they had 3rd locked in. 

Leo91   

They've fallen off a cliff since Ndidi's injury and Vardy might as well have gone on holiday the past two months. 

6 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

City's CL ban and now Leicester losing steam makes our lives much easier. Now 3 CL spots up for grabs. I honestly thought they had 3rd locked in. 

Indeed. Problem is the we're far too inconsistent. That all of us on here are questioning whether we will win tomorrow against a hopeless Bournemouth speaks volumes. Further, I am certain City will either get the ban delayed or rescinded so I wouldn't count on that 3rd place. 

Lampen   
1 hour ago, chara said:

Huh?

Alonso has not played much this year, and to bring him in now when he is not so tired as the rest could be the difference.

2 minutes ago, Lampen said:

Alonso has not played much this year, and to bring him in now when he is not so tired as the rest could be the difference.

Didn't you just watch him play, and get himself needlessly and stupidly red carded? Just  asking.

6 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Didn't you just watch him play, and get himself needlessly and stupidly red carded? Just  asking.

Completely stitched up by Lewandowski.  L blocked Alonso who wanted to get out and defend against the LB with the ball.  Ref judged it completely wrongly.

chara   
8 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

That was my thought..then I thought maybe meant RLC....

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Completely stitched up by Lewandowski.  L blocked Alonso who wanted to get out and defend against the LB with the ball.  Ref judged it completely wrongly.

You live in a complete fantasy world.